View Full Version : Voice 2 skull. Mk ultra. Mind control

o TX o
09-03-15, 10:32 PM
I want through that for years I drove myself insane with my paranoia. Did anyone ever feel like that were telepathicly spoken to and they were over using. I'm not here to just. I don't I ****** up. I can save you for it though

o TX o
09-03-15, 10:48 PM
This is controversial. Let my contacts

peripatetic
09-04-15, 12:48 AM
hi,

it sounds like you're having a rough time.

i don't have a substance abuse concern, so it feels odd for me to be posting here, but i have been concerned about telepathy in the past for other reasons--i'm doing better on that point right now. i'm just posting to let you know that i do hope you're feeling better soon and if you ****** up by overtaking your medication, i hope you seek some in person help for that because there have been other members who've struggled with such issues and have found a life after addiction.

take care,
-peri

o TX o
09-04-15, 04:55 AM
I wrote this tread right before bed. I'm interested in know that if their was a trend in the taking of these medications and the mind control conspiracies float around on the Internet. Sorry for all the misspelling. At the time I had experienced it. I was indeed abusing it.

Abi
09-04-15, 05:06 AM
What medications were you abusing?

What conspiracies did you believe in? Do you still believe?

o TX o
09-04-15, 05:17 AM
Disclaimer: I'm not abusing anything anymore. It's been years

The medication that I was over taking was adderall. I was taking three to four times my dose a day and staying awake for days. At the time I became very paranoid and began hearing voices. At that time it seemed real to me. Now I know better.

During this time I started researching this phenomenon more and more in depth and believe that it is indeed possible but, it wasn't being used on me.

I'm a sense. add and adhd medications are a source of mind control within themselves.

karbouris
09-24-15, 05:23 PM
Yes, I did on Adderall but I was taking a normal dose. I also have an anxiety disorder.