View Full Version : Stress with social life

Ichpuchtli
04-25-05, 04:00 AM
I have being suffering alot of stress with my social life lately because I try and even ut all my time with my friends and my girlfriends friends and I am starting to feel like a loner can I have some help which doesn't envolve dumping one of them. :(

Maxwell
05-02-05, 05:16 AM
You most certainly don't have to dump either of them!

You have a few options:

1) Try and get your friends and your girlfriends friends to hang out. What group of guys doesn’t want some female companionship?

2) Just straight up explain to both parties that you are trying to make time for both of them, and then do so.

3) Hang out with your girlfriend and your friends. There is no reason why you can't hang out with your girlfriend with your friends.

Your friends need to realize that you and your girlfriend need alone time, however. On the other hand, your girlfriend needs to understand that having other friends is important, and time apart is a food thing! Suggest that she hangs out with her friends while you see yours. That was, when you're both done, you can have some alone time later on and it will be THAT much better!

Good luck!

Ichpuchtli
05-26-05, 05:10 PM
hey there are bith female and male in my group and same in the othere but it doesn't matter anymore I broke up with her ages ago, thanks for the help.

FightingBoredom
05-26-05, 05:22 PM
It's amazing how 30 days can change your perspective on things! :D

ADDitives
05-27-05, 05:51 AM
lol... isnt it just ;)