View Full Version : Suggestion: Need proof readers

johnny_walker
09-22-15, 01:16 AM
Hey!! Its Johnny here.

Johnny always thinks that he always needs the help, but never asks for it. Johnny have also noticed that some have been doing their masters or completed their pHD so Johnny salutes you! ;)

Hence, Johnny has always wondered if it is ok for Johnny to have contacts here to perhaps get another person to proof read their thesis or assignments maybe as a volunteer or exchange for a small fee. Johnny has finished his assignment but never had the courage for a person to look over his assignment (perhaps due to the amount of mistakes hes getting).

So yea If anyone is willing to help out and perhaps help Johnny in the future would be great!

Ik wil lopend

Johnny Walker

midnightstar
09-25-15, 04:34 PM
Hey!! Its Johnny here.

Johnny always thinks that he always needs the help, but never asks for it. Johnny have also noticed that some have been doing their masters or completed their pHD so Johnny salutes you! ;)

Hence, Johnny has always wondered if it is ok for Johnny to have contacts here to perhaps get another person to proof read their thesis or assignments maybe as a volunteer or exchange for a small fee. Johnny has finished his assignment but never had the courage for a person to look over his assignment (perhaps due to the amount of mistakes hes getting).

So yea If anyone is willing to help out and perhaps help Johnny in the future would be great!

Ik wil lopend

Johnny Walker

I'm willing to help if it's something that I'll be able to do without confusing myself :grouphug: (are you after higher education proof readers or is it level 3 or below that you're doing? And what's the subject you're doing?)

Unmanagable
09-25-15, 05:07 PM
If you could use an additional "not that highly educated within the walls and rules of the institutions of higher learning" set of eyes, holla!

When I took my first college courses at the ripe old age of 43, many of the much younger whippersnappers asked me to proofread their stuff. Although, several of them were very proficient in text speak, but not so much in essay speak. lol

johnny_walker
10-01-15, 04:15 AM
Thanks for the recommendations. I recommend anyone who has a nackard to read. That includes you Unimanginable! Because having a pair of eyes is better than none!
Johnny will talk in first tense here.

I do have one, I've already submitted my assignment but I never completed it! Because I don't know why, but I've developed some kind of anxiety of re-checking my work multiple times. But you know, I have always missed the spelling and grammar somehow....

As I have another one due early November. I better get cracking on this current project proposal of an assignment.

I'll send a PM with the document if anyone wants to read it. The topic was on Epilepsy and ADHD for my literature review.

jij rennen ann loopend!

Johnny Walker.

midnightstar
10-01-15, 05:29 AM
Thanks for the recommendations. I recommend anyone who has a nackard to read. That includes you Unimanginable! Because having a pair of eyes is better than none!
Johnny will talk in first tense here.

I do have one, I've already submitted my assignment but I never completed it! Because I don't know why, but I've developed some kind of anxiety of re-checking my work multiple times. But you know, I have always missed the spelling and grammar somehow....

As I have another one due early November. I better get cracking on this current project proposal of an assignment.

I'll send a PM with the document if anyone wants to read it. The topic was on Epilepsy and ADHD for my literature review.

jij rennen ann loopend!

Johnny Walker.

You can PM me the document if you want and after work I'll make a start on proofreading some of it for you (I might have to copy/paste into Word to make reading it a bit easier though) :grouphug:

That's what I have to do with long posts on ADDF anyway :o

Fuzzy12
10-01-15, 05:36 AM
Johnny, if you still need proof readers let me know. I can't help much with particular subject areas (except for sanity checks-is your text understandable to a layperson) but spelling and grammar I can do.

If midnight is doing this one, I can do the next one that's due in November.

johnny_walker
10-01-15, 06:31 AM
Thanks, Ive always thought of doing this but have never acted upon it.... Until now. Im sure it would not just help me, but hopefully some other people on this forum.

Midnight: Ill send it through google docs.

Fuzzy: If you wanna read when you have time... awesome..... Ill give you a PM via google docs. :)

Abi
10-01-15, 11:04 AM
I can help in November to January.

Not this month though... have my own students' stuff to deal with.