View Full Version : Is it just me?

dani the mani
04-28-05, 03:35 PM
Is it just me or do people not appreciate randomness anymore? Like i try to have fun and be myself and people are just like erm get away from me. I say things that sound stupid and i never have a good comeback. I'malways the scapegoat.

Ichpuchtli
04-29-05, 05:29 AM
Complex problem you have put forward here.... maybe you should look at what mood your friends are in. You should also think about what you say before you say it.

I hope this is useful because that is a really hard problem.

dani the mani
04-29-05, 08:54 PM
friends? thats funny.

Ichpuchtli
04-29-05, 09:15 PM
friends? thats funny.

Whats so funny about that?

Imnapl
04-29-05, 11:32 PM
Dani,
Have you checked out any Asperger Syndrome forums?

DaveHawk
04-30-05, 12:37 PM
Why think about what you say befor you say it, That's no fun. I love to see reactions of peoples faces when I hit them with the turth or what I'm realy thinking.
>No it's not just you. LOL

Ichpuchtli
05-01-05, 03:00 AM
yea I don't think about what I say ethier I only did it for a small period of time and it stopped all those stuiped pointless things coming out.

bmint
05-02-05, 06:40 AM
ahh, friends. funny indeed, i thought i had those but nope, oh well. and not many people appreciate randumness anymore, its not just u.

Ichpuchtli
05-06-05, 01:40 AM
Danny have all your friends abondoned you or something.

sLiPpY
05-08-05, 11:05 AM
hmm...I've changed my approach to having/keeping friends over the years.

1. Ask myself where am I going? what are my goals?
2. Who will accompany me on my journey?

Since I started choosing friends who are headed in the same direction. Everything's been so much better, n' they like my randomness.

genralsanders
03-07-06, 11:11 PM
I feel the same way I have friends but they never really invite to anything out of school it sucks

livinginchaos
03-09-06, 12:23 AM
have you tried inviting them to anything outside of school, genralsanders?

ohsillyme
04-02-06, 04:35 PM
hmm..i had that problem. you do you have to think of what you say before you say it to an extent. sometimes it just isnt approiate. Plus everyone has different personalities, and you may just be talking the wrong people. I've found some awesome friends in people id never consider in talking to.