View Full Version : It's back

Abi
11-03-15, 01:32 PM
Why is it back?

I went to bed feeling fine.

Took all my meds, slept well with no nightmares.

And now I wake up feeling so so low.

I can't do this much more.

Fuzzy12
11-03-15, 01:34 PM
Abi, is there any chance that it's just today? Is there anything you can do that normally lifts your spirits? Sometimes even just getting a bit more of sleep can help. Huge hugs. I hope it won't last too long. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: :grouphug:

Abi
11-03-15, 01:36 PM
I'm not sleepy

I got 12 hours.

It's hopeless. My life/future is hopeless and pointless.

Fuzzy12
11-03-15, 01:39 PM
I'm not sleepy

I got 12 hours.

:(:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

TangledWebs
11-03-15, 02:00 PM

Ugh, I feel for you, Abi! :grouphug:

I'm definitely able to relate to how you're feeling. I try to distract myself or talk to someone when I'm feeling hopeless.

Delphine
11-03-15, 02:33 PM
Am so sorry to hear that. Wish you didn't have to feel like this. Hugs from me too.

Andi
11-03-15, 03:14 PM
When I'm low, most difficult thing for me to do is get up, take a bath, get dressed and go for a walk. It's like a 40hr job but it gets me down the path of feeling better...especially getting some sunshine or some light therapy. During the winter I'll go to a tanning bed for 5 mins and ta da...I'm a bit better.

You are so far from hopeless. I can attest to that. Many hugs my friend :)

stef
11-03-15, 03:18 PM

Abi that's the depression talking...:grouphug:

Lunacie
11-03-15, 03:30 PM
:grouphug:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cd/23/32/cd2332e74dbb7bf04cbc1b6366cefa8c.jpg

Unmanagable
11-03-15, 03:44 PM
As hard as it is to make yourself do.......find a way to healthily nurture yourself some how, some way.

Take a hot epsom salt bath, take a shower, take a walk, take a nap, interact with an animal or nature, or just dive inward and let the feelings pass as they need time to do.

Remember to be gentle, kind, and do not kick your own a**.

Breathe.

Soak up and receive the big love peeps are leaving here for you. You matter to many.

(((Hugs)))

midnightstar
11-03-15, 06:00 PM
(((Abi))) :grouphug: hope you feel a lot better soon :grouphug:

Luvmybully
11-04-15, 12:23 PM
Thinking about you Abi!

Hope today is better for you.

:grouphug:

And I want to tell you that you were the first one to ask me to be your "Friend" here when I joined ADDF. It meant so much to me! I do not ask people to "Friend" me, because I fear rejection so much.

So, a very much overdue THANK YOU!

VeryTired
11-04-15, 12:33 PM
So sorry to hear you're not OK. Depression doesn't really have to have reasons, though, does it? But as it comes, it can also go. Stay strong, and try to think of one good thing you can do for yourself today.

Little Missy
11-04-15, 01:27 PM
Thinking fondly of you.:)

Abi
11-04-15, 02:52 PM
thanks everyone

feeling a bit better today

<3

Fuzzy12
11-04-15, 03:33 PM
thanks everyone

feeling a bit better today

<3

Abi is back!!! :yes::grouphug::grouphug:

Delphine
11-04-15, 03:47 PM
Delighted to hear that, Abi. Hugs :)

midnightstar
11-04-15, 06:34 PM
That's good Abi :grouphug: Wonderful news, just like you :grouphug:

Lizzie80
11-08-15, 04:26 AM
Why is it back?

I went to bed feeling fine.

Took all my meds, slept well with no nightmares.

And now I wake up feeling so so low.

I can't do this much more.

I don't have any real answers, but I empathize tremendously and just wanted to say that I care. I hope things get better for you, friend. You deserve some real, lasting joy in your life. :grouphug:

sarahsweets
11-08-15, 06:17 AM
Oh Abi-
You and I both know how famliar that empty place can be. We know about those pesky cycles and we know no one can help us. We suffer through them and keep marching on.

Luvmybully
11-08-15, 02:31 PM
Oh Abi-
You and I both know how famliar that empty place can be. We know about those pesky cycles and we know no one can help us. We suffer through them and keep marching on.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

{{Abi and Sarah}}