View Full Version : hand trembling

picard
11-16-15, 08:35 AM
do you guys often have issues with your hands trembling?

My hands often tremble whenever I hold something.

Fuzzy12
11-16-15, 08:44 AM
Has this started recently?.some.meds can cause this as a side effect. I'd see a doctor about this.

Powderbucket
11-16-15, 09:13 AM
do you guys often have issues with your hands trembling?

My hands often tremble whenever I hold something.

My hands are always shaking, on and off meds. It's apparently related to my blood pressure. My hands shake when my blood pressure is low, and they shake when my blood pressure is high. I've had it my whole life and it doesn't seem to be a problem. Might be a problem if you get the shakes with anxiety or something like that though.

acdc01
11-16-15, 09:27 AM
See a doctor. It could be many things, some you should really be treated for.

picard
11-16-15, 11:19 PM
my trembling stopped for 1 year then it started again a month ago. My therapist told me that all people who have depression tend to have trembling hands. I told the therapist about this issue but she hasn't mention the cure.

acdc01
11-17-15, 01:08 AM
my trembling stopped for 1 year then it started again a month ago. My therapist told me that all people who have depression tend to have trembling hands. I told the therapist about this issue but she hasn't mention the cure.

I recommend seeing a dr., not just a therapist who isn't qualified to diagnose. That said, she could be right even if she isn't officially qualified. Does there seem to be a correlation between depression and your hand trembling?

L

Nutriobsession
11-17-15, 07:34 PM
Could be a nervous system malfunction- possibly remedied with b-12 sublingual vitamins, plus magnesium and other electrolytes in addition to zinc. Try these out, can provide more instruction if desired. Can't tell you it's the cure but if you're on meds for add, then your electrolytes are definitely being sapped and your water soluble vitamins are being flushed. You need to take a b complex daily to zap that. The exception is b-12, which is why you need the sublingual- bc b12 for many of us does not get absorbed really at all through the GI tract for several reasons- order a sublingual b-12, specifically methylcobalamine solgar brand is awesome, must take along with a folate (not folic acid) same brand good for that too, both cheap and on amazon.