View Full Version : Any ENTJ/ INTJ women on here?

EuropeanADHD
12-05-15, 08:16 AM
It's about the Briggs-Myers personality types. Of course it's not a perfect tool of classifying people but in my opinion, it is very good at showing where people's strengths and weaknesses lie and how they think.

These two types are very rare and especially rare among women.

I'm ENTJ or INTJ depending on my mood on the day I take the test.

It would be great to meet more of those to exchange experiences.

Luvmybully
12-05-15, 12:11 PM
I am INTJ

roxy1983
05-25-16, 05:10 AM
I'm ENFJ

Eleiak
07-10-16, 12:10 AM
I'm also INTJ! It's cool to see other ladies with this personality type

DrumWeezer
07-10-16, 10:26 PM
I'm INFJ

BellaVita
07-10-16, 11:49 PM
I'm especially fond of INTJs. :)

Valleyview
07-11-16, 10:07 AM
Infp here, laughing at my need to swap over (to the page that had my result on it) over 5 times, to confirm that I was writing it in right.

I only just did the test yeasterday! Spot on for me, every bit of it!

EuropeanADHD
07-30-16, 09:26 AM
Oh, I totally forgot about this thread, sorry.

What's your impression about the society dealing with ENTJ/INTJ women? What are your main problems in social situations?

Both the guys but even more the women around me have problems with my being logical and strategic in my thinking. I just had a clash with my boss last week for my thinking strategically and planning (another boss once told me: "you always seem to think two steps before") and her seeing this way of thinking as totally irrelevant (because it involves thinking about what may get important in several months and analysing several opportunities and how my current decisions influence them, not just a simple "i have to do that now") and a waste of time.

Little Missy
07-30-16, 09:30 AM
Oh, I totally forgot about this thread, sorry.

What's your impression about the society dealing with ENTJ/INTJ women? What are your main problems in social situations?

Both the guys but even more the women around me have problems with my being logical and strategic in my thinking. I just had a clash with my boss last week for my thinking strategically and planning (another boss once told me: "you always seem to think two steps before") and her seeing this way of thinking as totally irrelevant (because it involves thinking about what may get important in several months and analysing several opportunities and how my current decisions influence them, not just a simple "i have to do that now") and a waste of time.

Jeez, you'd think a boss would be thinking ahead of time. :scratch:

EuropeanADHD
07-30-16, 10:06 AM
Jeez, you'd think a boss would be thinking ahead of time. :scratch:

She's not :) I really have to change my job soon, I hate dealing with some of the bosses so much :(

Little Missy
07-30-16, 01:01 PM
She's not :) I really have to change my job soon, I hate dealing with some of the bosses so much :(

That must be real frustrating to be thinking ahead and seeing more of the picture than your boss.

casper
07-30-16, 09:01 PM
INFP here

EuropeanADHD
07-31-16, 02:50 AM
That must be real frustrating to be thinking ahead and seeing more of the picture than your boss.

She said: "Have you already booked your training in x next year".

I said: "No I haven't done that yet".

She said: "Why haven't you? You can book it already".

I said: "I know I can, but the price doesn't depend on the time of booking, the chances I will be able to attend neither and then, in 2 months [an important decision] will be taken and communicated to me. I thought I should align the choice of the training, its time and length of my stay with this decision. What do you think?". (Both are super related - if the decision is A I won't be able to do the training at all, if the decision is B I will have to take the training in March, if the decision is C... etc.)

She said: "Why are you even mentioning [the decision]?! The decision is not even your business. Honestly if I were you, I would never mention [the decision]!". And then she started to criticise me in a completely absurd way (she started to criticise me for her own decisions and when I protested, she ended up with "I think you should focus on your private life!" - I have never ever talked with her about my private life and found it offensive that she would attack me like that). I'm not an inexperienced 18-year-old. That was so patronizing. I can't even understand why she's behaving like that.

I hate my job, would so love to quit already now.

sarahsweets
07-31-16, 06:47 AM
Is there anything to this Meyer's Brigg thing? I have taken those tests a few different times and never gotten a consistent result. I am not answering differently.

EuropeanADHD
07-31-16, 07:19 AM
Is there anything to this Meyer's Brigg thing? I have taken those tests a few different times and never gotten a consistent result. I am not answering differently.

I took it several times and always got ENTJ or INTJ :)

It probably depends on how strong your characteristics reflected by these letters are...

It is a scale - for example from "very E(extroverted)" through "rather E", "50%-50%", "rather I(ntroverted)", "very I". So for example, if you are considerably more extroverted than introverted, it's not very probable that you'll receive the result "I(introverted)" no matter how many times you do the test. But if you are very close to the middle of the scale, between I and E, this may happen. My N T and J are so strong I always get them, only E and I is somewhat ambiguous.

I don't believe this classification tells everything about people. But I think it helps to get some general idea what the person's strengths, witnesses, preferences, etc. are.

julialouise
08-04-16, 12:08 PM
Mine fluctuates between ENTJ/INTJ/ENFP. Or maybe it was INFP. I'm not sure, but I've taken it multiple times and, after developing into the person I am now, ENFP seems to fit the best. I know it's not exactly what you were looking for in this thread, but ---

I just took the test again on the same site (16 personalities) and I got INFP. So I fluctuate between INFP/ENFP. But I'm looking at the INTJ description and I see myself fitting into that as well. Also ENFJ

Ktown85
08-09-16, 10:22 PM
Ooo a couple of fellow INFPs! Describes me to a T. Also a Taurus, those descriptions are pretty spot on as well!

jiitters
08-10-16, 01:54 PM
Infp here, laughing at my need to swap over (to the page that had my result on it) over 5 times, to confirm that I was writing it in right.

I only just did the test yeasterday! Spot on for me, every bit of it!

INFP here

Ooo a couple of fellow INFPs! Describes me to a T. Also a Taurus, those descriptions are pretty spot on as well!

i'm an INFP too! i can't say i know any E/INTJs. the commander and the architect... i love looking at the 16personalities.com examples - harrison ford, gordon ramsey, and steve jobs are all ENTJs! and michelle obama is an INTJ!

Luvmybully
08-10-16, 03:45 PM
and michelle obama is an INTJ!

Cool! :D

Linka32
08-29-16, 11:14 PM
It's about the Briggs-Myers personality types. Of course it's not a perfect tool of classifying people but in my opinion, it is very good at showing where people's strengths and weaknesses lie and how they think.

These two types are very rare and especially rare among women.

I'm ENTJ or INTJ depending on my mood on the day I take the test.

It would be great to meet more of those to exchange experiences.

Hi!
INTJ here! Although I cannot say I've always been confident- perhaps because of my ADHD? My downside is that I am so analytical. I work as a nurse, I sometimes wonder if I would have made a fine surgeon, microbiologist or architect!
What do you guys work as and how does ADHD and INTJ relate to your job?
@Ktown85 I'm also Taurus!
@EuropeanADHD where are you from? I'm Eastern European!
Thanks