View Full Version : random thought about add pi

NateDEEzy
12-10-15, 11:49 PM
I had a conversation the other day that made me realize how interesting it is that we are basically electrical beings. Like why is that? Why do we need to have that characteristic? Then I thought adderall is a salt, and seems to speed us up, and looked up if salt water is more conductive than fresh water, and it is, and I found this extreme interesting, because the adderall salt seems to possibly act in a way that increases the electrical fluidity in our brain/body? I wonder if ADD PI, autism, aspergers, maybe has something to do with decreased electrical sensitivity or fluidity in the body/brain?

dvdnvwls
12-11-15, 12:44 AM
It's not exactly that, because if it was then eating some table salt would help - I just tried, and it doesn't. :)

The word "salt" in the case of Adderall is technically correct because of the way each molecule is formed, but it doesn't act like eating salt. Imagine if eating 5 or 10 mg of regular salt made a difference to your mental function! (A U.S. dime weighs about 2300 mg. :) )

Your body automatically regulates its own saltiness, as long as you give it reasonable amounts of water (enough) and salt (not too little, not far too much either) (Basically anyone who eats any food with any salt in it at all already has enough - most modern people's problem is with eating too much salt). You can't really change that automatic regulation without hurting yourself.

NateDEEzy
12-11-15, 12:59 AM
Thanks for the input. I was wondering about that.