View Full Version : Happy 25th Birthday David Archuleta!

BellaVita
12-28-15, 09:07 PM
Happy 25th birthday David Archuleta!

http://i68.tinypic.com/9sq7o1.jpg

Keep doing what *you* want to do, follow your heart, and don't lose yourself trying to please everyone.

Thank you for all of the effort you put into your music, and thanks for still sticking around!

Have an awesome day! :)

dvdnvwls
12-28-15, 09:38 PM
Hmmm... an ADDF birthday greeting to someone who (as far as we know anyway) doesn't have ADHD, and who (as far as we know) isn't on this forum. Seems perfectly logical. :lol:

Oh well - happy birthday to him, wherever he is. :)

Little Missy
12-28-15, 09:54 PM
Keep on smiling!! :)

BellaVita
12-28-15, 10:24 PM
Hmmm... an ADDF birthday greeting to someone who (as far as we know anyway) doesn't have ADHD, and who (as far as we know) isn't on this forum. Seems perfectly logical. :lol:

Oh well - happy birthday to him, wherever he is. :)

Hey, this pops up as the 4th search result when I google "Happy 25th birthday David Archuleta" so who knows, maybe he'll see it. :lol:

And hey, he has referred to himself as "ADD" several times, has talked about procrastinating, getting distracted, etc...you never know!

BellaVita
12-28-15, 10:27 PM
20 guests on this thread....everyone make sure to trend #HappyBirthdayDavidArchuleta tonight!

Little Missy
12-29-15, 07:21 AM
Hey, this pops up as the 4th search result when I google "Happy 25th birthday David Archuleta" so who knows, maybe he'll see it. :lol:

And hey, he has referred to himself as "ADD" several times, has talked about procrastinating, getting distracted, etc...you never know!

He may be visiting here unbeknownst to us:eek:

Little Missy
12-29-15, 07:21 AM
20 guests on this thread....everyone make sure to trend #HappyBirthdayDavidArchuleta tonight!

what does this mean?

Unmanagable
12-29-15, 07:33 AM
I think if I ever cross paths with the birthday boy, I'll likely say, "Hi Bella!!", instinctively, since I'm so used to seeing his face in the avatar beside your name. lol

BellaVita
12-29-15, 08:29 AM
I think if I ever cross paths with the birthday boy, I'll likely say, "Hi Bella!!", instinctively, since I'm so used to seeing his face in the avatar beside your name. lol

:lol:

:o

Little Missy
12-29-15, 08:31 AM
Hey Dazzling Smiler David, happy day after your birthday! I feel like I know you! :)

DJ Bill
12-29-15, 11:10 AM
Am I the only one who was tempted to sign on a new account as the David, and reply to this thread??

Nah, I wouldn't do that to Bella. She's way too nice.

Happy Birthday David, wherever you are!

SB_UK
12-30-15, 01:40 PM
Imagine if we had to wish everybody in the world past and present and paticularly fictitious (even animals!) characters a happy birthday. What a wonderful world that'd be.
I wonder if there's a threshold after which being wished a happy birthday produces pain.

Our kids only like them because they expect some form of gift to accompany the words - and if the gift does not match expectatons - do we hear about it.

Did you make DA an agonist to tickle his reward system ? Something like a saucy Archuloveleta ?