View Full Version : Happy Birthday

mildadhd
01-15-16, 10:35 PM
Happy Birthday!

Greyhound1
01-15-16, 11:00 PM
Is it your Bday today? Happy birthday whenever it is:)

dvdnvwls
01-16-16, 01:08 AM
Maybe it's a merry un-birthday to everyone whose birthday it isn't :)

Bethylphenidate
01-16-16, 01:10 AM
I counted 21 "birthday people" on the main page. Happy birthday to them all!

BellaVita
01-16-16, 02:28 AM
Well it's almost my half birthday. :)

But if it's your birthday - happy birthday! :)

mildadhd
01-16-16, 11:26 AM
It is not my birthday, thanks.

Happy Birthday to Everyone who has a birthday today.

Socaljaxs
01-16-16, 12:19 PM
:(:( I'm on the very un-merry no-way-it-is-happy just don't want to celebrate it un-birthday plan for this week. :grouphug: hand downs worst birthday ever:( no one should ever have to spend their birthday planning and arranging their mother's funeral.

Today, my mom and I were should have been celebrating, the original plan was that my mom and I should have been in Boca Raton, Florida,this weekend celebrating not only my birthday, my cousin who's birthday is the day before mine, but also my great uncle's birthday (he's my favorite uncle and we happen to both share the same January 12 birthday, he's 88 and when his wife passed away almost 2years ago my mom and I decided that every year we will plan a trip with my uncle to celebrate together even if not in January ) so today we were supposed to be with family we don't see as often celebrating life and then we were to be traveling to key lago for a friend from high schools wedding..

So, yup this birthday is what I will cal the un-birthday I will never forget. And wish I very much could forget

Maybe it's a merry un-birthday to everyone whose birthday it isn't :)

Little Missy
01-16-16, 01:12 PM
:(:( I'm on the very un-merry no-way-it-is-happy just don't want to celebrate it un-birthday plan for this week. :grouphug: hand downs worst birthday ever:( no one should ever have to spend their birthday planning and arranging their mother's funeral.

Today, my mom and I were should have been celebrating, the original plan was that my mom and I should have been in Boca Raton, Florida,this weekend celebrating not only my birthday, my cousin who's birthday is the day before mine, but also my great uncle's birthday (he's my favorite uncle and we happen to both share the same January 12 birthday, he's 88 and when his wife passed away almost 2years ago my mom and I decided that every year we will plan a trip with my uncle to celebrate together even if not in January ) so today we were supposed to be with family we don't see as often celebrating life and then we were to be traveling to key lago for a friend from high schools wedding..

So, yup this birthday is what I will cal the un-birthday I will never forget. And wish I very much could forget

Today was your mum's favourite day of all. Remember that.:)