View Full Version : How does Ritalin help you?

Pixelatedmind
01-16-16, 08:22 AM
Please take a minute and tell us what symptoms does Ritalin improve best for you, if it does.

Maximum number of poll options is 15, had to combine some and added the rest below, worth considering.

Clears my brain fog
Gave me the mental clarity I always craved
Improves my clumsiness
Helps me be less of a Perfection Freak
Something else you missed, I wrote in a comment below

Sorry for making yet another poll :D

sarahsweets
01-16-16, 10:07 AM
I voted even though its been years since I took ritalin. It worked so well for me, but it messed with my moods and bipolar severely. I found out the hard way that they methylphenidate class of drugs werent for me. I wish I could have handled it because for the short period that the med did work, it was wonderful. Not worth the psychosis though.

Pixelatedmind
01-16-16, 10:17 AM
I voted even though its been years since I took ritalin. It worked so well for me, but it messed with my moods and bipolar severely. I found out the hard way that they methylphenidate class of drugs werent for me. I wish I could have handled it because for the short period that the med did work, it was wonderful. Not worth the psychosis though.

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you found a good alternative?

I had bad paranoid/delusional thoughts on other drugs I experimented with while I shouldn't normally have, I hope that doesn't happen when I increase my methylphenidate dosage.

Thank you for the input

Gilthranon
01-22-16, 09:51 PM
Been years but it starts with euphoria, then stabilizes me attention and management, then become more and more aggressive and ends with depression

Funky1
01-23-16, 06:32 PM
I only tried it for a week, and I remember no euphoria. Anxiety, anger, irritability, and a general feeling of yuck, but that's it.