View Full Version : Should i try to try desoxyn?

oreganosis222
01-24-16, 02:13 AM
In previous threads and posts I've said(or mentions) that I've tried almost all other stimulants and have gone through the antidepressants for my ADHD, of all only vyvanse worked well. Now I've exhausted most of my options, primarily because vyvanse stopped working, I've been wondering if I should see if my doctor will let me try desoxyn(methamphetamine). So far in my "research" on it, it seems to be an extremely effective ADHD medication, with only its bad, unjustified stigma. Everywhere I look on the web it seems to have a higher success and efficacy rate then the "top" stimulants(Ritalin, adderall, etc). Has anyone had a good run with desoxyn and is it worth trying to try it?

oreganosis222
01-24-16, 12:11 PM
Is desoxyn worth the possible hassle that might come with getting prescribed it? Also, what would you rate it(if you've been on it or tried it)?

aeon
01-24-16, 12:34 PM
So far in my "research" on it, it seems to be an extremely effective ADHD medication, with only its bad, unjustified stigma. Everywhere I look on the web it seems to have a higher success and efficacy rate then the "top" stimulants(Ritalin, adderall, etc).

Citations, references, links?

Wondering,
Ian

Little Missy
01-24-16, 01:04 PM
I can't help it, it is like "Should I try Taco Bell?"

oreganosis222
01-24-16, 02:06 PM
Citations, references, links?

Wondering,
Ian
sorry, I can't put links(I'm using my phone for this), but I mostly got my info from reviews as very few places had any official information on desoxyn. Check the drugs.com review for it, I got the rest from various sources that I can't remember. But what i came too from all the reviews is that it has a better efficacy and success rate, less side effects, and builds up tolerance much slower than other stimulants. But this obviously depends on the person.