View Full Version : Dissertation Help

BPTRISH
02-13-16, 09:34 AM
Hi everyone,
My name is Patrycja Bialodrzewska, a final year MSc Consumer Psychology student carrying out a study under the supervision of teaching staff at London Metropolitan University.
The study investigates the influence of Body Image and Personality Traits on the avoidance level of face-to-face service encounter.

I chose it as my topic because as a person with quite low body image, I often pay attention how people perceive my shopping and often avoid the actual contact with the service provider.

As part of the research, I am conducting a survey with the use of open-ended questions followed by a series of self-report questionnaires.
In this study, each participant is able to request a report of their personal results as well as the outcome of the study, which will increase your personal knowledge about yourself as well as the wider population.
If you're interested in taking part, please let me know and I will send you the instructions
Your participation will take approximately 30 minutes of your time and will help me enormously!
Thank you very much!