View Full Version : Organic Aloe Vera juice

Greyhound1
02-16-16, 07:46 PM
Does anyone have any experience taking Aloe Vera juice to share?

A loved one is considering it and I have read mixed reviews. Even one govt. study where they linked it to cancerous intestinal tumors in rats.

Any knowledge and experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks
Hound.

Little Missy
02-16-16, 07:51 PM
well....if you can get past the taste?? I used just for irrigation and I hate it.

Little Missy
02-16-16, 09:44 PM
I believe the most important part of using something like Aloe Vera juice would be taking into consideration how it is processed first. It does taste awful but I do know it can be mixed into things to make it more palatable.

Unmanagable
02-16-16, 09:54 PM
Ive heard of many others adding it to smoothies and juices on occasion to specifically help along digestion, but not on a regular daily basis. I use aloe gel on wounds and cuts only, thus far, via my own plant purchased at a farmers' market and grown in my living room.

I've read that the juice is very helpful in certain cases, but can be equally problematic, most especially if a person has certain digestive issues to begin with. That's where some tend to make things much worse instead of better when experimenting.

Not having a clear or even accurate picture of their overall health issues prior to trying random things, trying random thing in hopes of relief, then blame the random things if it doesn't help or if any previously unrecognized underlying condition gets flared up. (edited to add: that's how I learned much of what I now understand about my own health - the hard way through trial and error)

Wishing your loved one much luck in finding relief for whatever it is they are thinking of addressing via the juice.