View Full Version : Programmable Clock for time management

Pixelatedmind
02-17-16, 08:55 AM
I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion/experience with a good programmable clock?

I am currently studying on alternating 30 minutes study and 15 minutes breaks, trying to manage my time in an easy and effective way is bothersome.

I am looking for something that I can easily and clearly add timers, stopwatches, have the time in-front of me always.. to keep track of my time and manage my work/study sessions and breaks in a productive way.

I have tried apps on the computer and phone but I don't want to rely on them, because I get caught up with other stuff when I open them and get distracted, also I don't get to have the screen always on like traditional clocks.

I also tried a moto smartwatch but it is not helpful either, lags and not always on and it's hard to navigate for the timer for each session.

Something like the chess games timer clocks but more sophisticated/programmable.

Does anyone use something like that?

Any ideas or recommendations?

aeon
02-17-16, 08:37 PM
No ideas as I just use my phone because I can use it for that (and do) and not be lured into other things on it.

Cheers,
Ian

Pixelatedmind
02-18-16, 06:16 AM
No ideas as I just use my phone because I can use it for that (and do) and not be lured into other things on it.

Cheers,
Ian

Right now I rely on my phone, but I can't have the screen always on and having to pick it up and unlock it to check how much time left or update timers for instance is not convenient for me :(

I found a watch called time timer, it seems usable and handy but I'm trying to find a clock equivalent of it