View Full Version : Thinking about switching from Adderall to Desoxyn.

Lloyd_
02-20-16, 08:46 PM
Currently I am taking 20mg 3x a day of Adderall IR and started today reading the threads on Desoxyn.

Seems Desoxyn is something not too many pharmacies or Dr.'s want to mess around with.

I was taking Adderall XR 20mg 3x a day and my pharmacy was giving me a rough time about that such high amount stating that the feds were giving them crap about dispensing such a high amount during one of their audits.

So if my pharmacy was giving me crap about taking Adderall XR 3x a day, you think I should even bother? Or why not give it a try?

Suggestions, comments would be greatly appreciated.

Little Missy
02-20-16, 08:50 PM
I'd head down to Stax Records instead.

maysarieltiff
07-08-16, 03:31 AM
Why were you thinking of switching to desoxyn? I am trying to do the same thing myself, as nothing else has worked.

dolophine
04-06-17, 07:33 PM
It's none of the pharmacy's business what amount you are on. Tell them to mind their own business. It's between you and your physician. It's really aggravating when pharmacists try to bud in and mess around with peoples medications! If you feel Adderall is not doing it for you in that dosage consider switching! You would likely have less side effects because you'd use a lower dose of Desoxyn to get the same effect as you would with Adderall. I find Adderall has unwanted effects when you go past 50mg per day but that's my opinion.

Sickle
06-28-17, 09:18 AM
Desoxyn and Adderall are both garbage for me. Dexedrine works best. Vyvanse did nothing either