View Full Version : Waking in the middle of the night terrified

midnightstar
02-27-16, 07:55 PM
Does anyone else manage to wake themselfs up in the middle of the night, literally shaking from fear when there's no reason to be afraid?

I manage it every single night and it's bothering me, all advice welcome :doh::faint:

ginniebean
02-27-16, 08:12 PM
I wish I knew what to say about this, have you discussed it with your physician? This isn't normal, I'd want to know why such a thing was happening to me.

midnightstar
02-27-16, 08:19 PM
I wish I knew what to say about this, have you discussed it with your physician? This isn't normal, I'd want to know why such a thing was happening to me.

No I tried phoning them but the receptionist said the doctor would phone back on the landline but I missed the call because of work :rolleyes:

He tried phoning on my mobile but my stupid mobile had no signal at all so I couldn't pick up that call either :o

ginniebean
02-27-16, 08:22 PM
You're doing everything right, keep trying.

dvdnvwls
02-27-16, 09:42 PM
There can be so many possible reasons... medication problems, thoughts from your history, a poor sleep schedule, dietary sensitivities, on and on and on... I agree, keep calling the doctor until you get in to see them and they start seriously investigating.