View Full Version : Anyone else on Latuda?

psychopathetic
02-27-16, 10:45 PM
This is my second attempt with Latuda. First time I lasted 2 weeks before quitting it...this time I'm only about a week in and already questioning it.

I seem to be tired all the time on it. But I'm confused...cause I don't know if it's the Latuda itself making me tired (which is a side effect)...or if I'm just naturally tired and wanting to make my meds the scapegoat...I'm sure it's a mixture of both. Plus the comes down I experience anyhow in the evenings from my adderall doesn't help things a bit.

Anyone else take Latuda and have any similar experiences? Did you stick it out? Did your body get use to it so that you didn't feel like you were dragging your feet all day?

I'm committed to sticking my Latuda out for at least 3 more weeks this time (starting on 20mg, then up to 40mg week 2 and 3, and 60mg at week 4...then we'll see how I'm doing and make more adjustments if needed from there).

peripatetic
04-01-16, 06:15 PM
Is it working out well for you?

It did nothing for me so I discontinued...but perhaps prematurely.

Hope it's helping!

DJgirl
06-16-16, 04:22 PM
Are you taking it for anxiety? That's what my doctor wants me to try it for

peripatetic
07-05-16, 11:56 PM
Are you taking it for anxiety? That's what my doctor wants me to try it for

I can't speak for psychopathetic but no, I did not take it for anxiety. I have heard of others doing so with success though.