View Full Version : Am I the only one who loves Wilshire?

jeeper541
03-23-16, 03:01 PM
I Love my wilshire 5mg IR "FOR ME" The come very smooth, I am more positive and social, much more productive and when they wear off I get tired and almost a euphoric sense of calm and relaxation. I sleep good on them as well and do not feel high at all.

Is it jut me cause it seems like every post I read people hate them?

jeeper541
03-23-16, 03:09 PM
Also my question is has anyone who like Wilshire found any other generics they did well on? Trying to keep my options open in case I cannot find them Already tried Mall and they just seem way to strong

gonzolo
03-26-16, 12:57 PM
I have tried both 5mg and 10mg IR wilshire. Heres my opinion:

I love Wilshire because Costco has it in stock and I can get it filled same day.
5mg pills cost 3 times as much as 10mg pills at Costco! ($110 for 90 5mg vs $34 for 90 10mg).

I tried comparing the pill qualities by just dropping it in a glass of water. The 5mg has a shi tload of filler and would not dissolve fully at all. Obviously stomach acid should still dissolve it, but I found even after keeping a 5mg pill in water for several hours there was a lot of indissolvable filler junk that could mess with absorption or be harmful for you.

The 10mg is much cleaner, has less filler, and easily dissolves in a glass of water.

tl;dr 5mg pills way more filler, 3 times more expensive.