View Full Version : Methylphenidate side effects and their lasting

Ironklaus
03-30-16, 10:14 AM
What was methylphenidate's side effects for you and how long they lasted?

Little Missy
03-30-16, 12:27 PM
Hungry and a headache until I quit taking them and was prescribed Dex.

DJ Bill
03-30-16, 06:50 PM
Not hungry at all, little headaches when it wore off, dry mouth. It didn't seem to work for me when taken twice a day. Now every four hours it is working a bit better.

Have you seen the medication guide for Ritalin on the net to see what the manufacturers say about side effects?

Whatever the side effects are for a person really does not mean that you will experience the same thing at all. Notice how it both stimulated appetite and decreased it with Little Missy and I.

Ironklaus
03-31-16, 01:12 AM
Not hungry at all, little headaches when it wore off, dry mouth. It didn't seem to work for me when taken twice a day. Now every four hours it is working a bit better.

Have you seen the medication guide for Ritalin on the net to see what the manufacturers say about side effects?

Whatever the side effects are for a person really does not mean that you will experience the same thing at all. Notice how it both stimulated appetite and decreased it with Little Missy and I.

I have the same problem with you. I take ritalin 10x3 but my third dose doesnt work.

Roundmouth
04-02-16, 08:07 PM
On Concerta 54 + 18, no side effects at all.