View Full Version : Happy April Fools day :-)

Socaljaxs
04-01-16, 11:06 AM
Happy "April fools"/ "All fools day", I absolutely love this day "tradition"(not really sure that it is truly considered a "holiday" or not. I find a day filled with the intention of adding a comedic relief/release extremely good for the soul. Yes, this is a favorite holiday or mine. I'm always interested in laughing..

I think as long as the "pranks" are intended to be harmless and delivered in a good-nature and fun , April Fools' can be good for one's health because it encourages "jokes, hoaxes pranks, belly laughs", and brings all the benefits of laughter ....

However, I don't encourage/promote or in any type of ill-intent or harmful or bullying type of hoaxes ...

when the intent is for fun, lighthearted (some people are amazing at creating amazing practical jokes or starting a random hoaxes in the name of April fools.) jokes I am all for though.:doh::lol::lol::giggle::giggle::giggle::doh ::yes::eyebrow::eek::D

Do you enjoy April fools? And what are your best/ worst April fools pranks

TheGreatKing
04-01-16, 11:18 AM
I haven't really thought of it for years know.
or just didn't remember the day at all lol
but i think it's a good day , like you said comic relief relieves stress.
oh and thanks for reminding me :P

ginniebean
04-01-16, 11:35 AM
I'm not really a fan of april fools day mostly because every day seems like it to me. Adrenalin rush and anxiety are a staple. :)

Happy April fools day!

TygerSan
04-01-16, 12:04 PM
I just got gotten twice in around the span of 10 minutes. Me? Gullible :doh:

Though, jokes about hot-button local issues on the local news station: not cool!

Socaljaxs
04-01-16, 12:51 PM
A few years back, my friend ordered a drink, I ahead of time told the bartender that knew me to add tapitio to it. I also ahead of time paid for that "prank drink" So as she is sipping it, and not saying anything, me and my friends are like "wait huh" so finally, I'm like so "how's your drink", she responds it's kinda spicy, I don't remember it having a kick to it, we all just start busting up laughing.

WhatTheFork
04-01-16, 01:41 PM
34 years ago, I entered the world on this infamous day. It's a day when I prefer to fly under the radar....

midnightstar
04-01-16, 04:25 PM
I don't like april fools day, makes me anxious :(

stef
04-01-16, 05:50 PM
I don't like april fools day, makes me anxious :(

same here
although my family doesnt do that kind of jokes so its ok
im mega gullible and i worry i'll fall for something stupid.

Fuzzy12
04-01-16, 06:32 PM
34 years ago, I entered the world on this infamous day. It's a day when I prefer to fly under the radar....

Happy birthday :)

mctavish23
04-01-16, 07:44 PM
My favorite April's Fools Day "prank" (to a former "colleague" who harrassed

me about ADHD & yes I did it), was (smiling) "You know it's April's Fools ?

Well, you're a DB." :D (Not smiling) "No, really." :p

U R Welcome :cool:

WhatTheFork
04-02-16, 09:58 PM
Happy birthday :)

Thank you!