View Full Version : What Sex Is Your Brain?

aeon
04-06-16, 11:16 PM
Take the test! :)

http://365tests.com/personality-tests/male-or-female-brain/

Share your results! ;)

Cheers,
Ian

aeon
04-06-16, 11:16 PM
A TOTALLY FEMALE BRAIN

You most definitely have what scientists describe as a female brain: you are empathetic, sociable and detail oriented. You like to work with others and believe in collaboration not confrontation. You relish your pleasures, but they are mainly quiet ones, and you don't believe in aggression.

Daydreamin22
04-06-16, 11:37 PM
Totally female as well.

Greyhound1
04-07-16, 12:03 AM
I supposedly, have a well balanced brain leaning towards male.

Good thing they didn't test all the unbalanced parts.

Simargl
04-07-16, 12:19 AM
A FEMALE DOMINATED BRAIN

Your brain is certainly leaning towards the female end of the spectrum: your brain tends to work best when getting involved in matters of detail, and you are always ready to listen to the ideas of others. Although you may be occasionally prepared to take the lead, team working is very much your ideal. You recognise what other people are feeling and can put yourself in their shoes.

Roundmouth
04-07-16, 03:11 AM
Totally female. Very difficult answering this kind of questions though, there's a huge gap between how I'd like things to be and how they actually are. Being occasionally bright but very dependant, I believe myself to be the type solving problems with others. In practice though, I'm always on my own, so I do everything by myself. Not even sure if I'd be capable of doing anything at all with others. Or on my own to be honest...

Hermus
04-07-16, 03:21 AM
A balanced brain. Well I can tell them that this is far from the case. However, this probably has little with the sex of my brain :D

Fuzzy12
04-07-16, 03:31 AM
Totally female :scratch:

I struggled with the answers too though. Mostly none of them re
ally applied to me

Gilthranon
04-07-16, 03:51 AM
A FEMALE DOMINATED BRAIN
Your brain is certainly leaning towards the female end of the spectrum: your brain tends to work best when getting involved in matters of detail, and you are always ready to listen to the ideas of others. Although you may be occasionally prepared to take the lead, team working is very much your ideal. You recognise what other people are feeling and can put yourself in their shoes.

Hmyeah maybe... I gave those tests my say, but is my say right ? Either way, fun

Gilthranon
04-07-16, 03:52 AM
A FEMALE DOMINATED BRAIN

Hmyeah maybe. Hesitation cuz it's based on my say on situations, but my say only is my say... :p

Socaljaxs
04-07-16, 09:22 AM
Same response

A TOTALLY FEMALE BRAIN

You most definitely have what scientists describe as a female brain: you are empathetic, sociable and detail oriented. You like to work with others and believe in collaboration not confrontation. You relish your pleasures, but they are mainly quiet ones, and you don't believe in aggression.

Unmanagable
04-07-16, 09:43 AM
Same answer as yours, too, aeon. But a few of my answers are "none of the above" or "other", so I'm left to wonder how that computes. lol

psychopathetic
04-09-16, 07:15 PM
Female dominated

Your brain is certainly leaning towards the female end of the spectrum: your brain tends to work best when getting involved in matters of detail, and you are always ready to listen to the ideas of others. Although you may be occasionally prepared to take the lead, team working is very much your ideal. You recognise what other people are feeling and can put yourself in their shoes.Which is absolutely no surprise to me what so ever.

I do find that as I grow and mature...my masculine/male side of me grows though. I was once far more sensitive than I am now. I both do and don't miss being more sensitive.

TheGreatKing
04-09-16, 08:12 PM
A FEMALE DOMINATED BRAIN
what the hell, i am far from that. oh well call me TheGreatQueen ;) :P

dvdnvwls
04-09-16, 08:13 PM
Mostly female to totally female.

But, just to make a point, I took the next test too, and apparently Rihanna is my style soul mate. So... ummm... maybe not necessarily the bestest test in the whole wide world. Because Rihanna is as much like me as a leopard is like a dangling adverbial phrase.