View Full Version : When did your appetite come back?

TheFitFatty
04-19-16, 08:14 AM
Just that really. Been on for 2 months now and still not hungry during the day. I'm losing weight now (which is a good thing) but it's not particularly something I want to keep doing for much longer (I like the way I look, even for a chubster :lol: ). Does your appetite eventually come back? And if it does, where you able to maintain the weight loss?

aeon
04-19-16, 08:58 AM
Mine never did.

Meds = anorexia.

Cheers,
Ian

Fuzzy12
04-19-16, 09:31 AM
When I started taking dex I found it very, very difficult to eat, especially during the day. My appetite did return but it was still slightly reduced while medicated. However, my ability to resist junk and binge eating was still much improved on dex. I did put on weight once my appetite returned. :o

Simargl
04-19-16, 11:37 AM
It's been about three months and my appetite is still nonexistent.

Daydreamin22
04-19-16, 11:42 AM
My friend in college used to say that you just have to make yourself eat. I never got my appetite back after being on and off of it for a few years.

TheFitFatty
04-20-16, 07:01 AM
Hmm, well, I guess it's a good thing that I have a lot of weight I can afford to lose!

psychopathetic
04-20-16, 08:19 AM
I wish my meds gave me this side effect lol. :(

I guess they do suppress my appetite a little...but as soon as they start wearing off in the evening, my hunger comes back with a vengeance.

TheFitFatty
08-23-16, 01:50 AM
Just an update, my appetite has come back quite a bit on 72 mgs. Still no where near what it was, but definitely better than when I started taking them.

I think the fact that I'm quite active helps.