View Full Version : Post one high of your day and one thing you'd change if you could

midnightstar
04-19-16, 04:30 PM
The high of my day was getting back in from work and cuddling my girls :)

The thing I'd change is my decision to watch a nature programme on the telly and creep myself out with snakes :(

BellaVita
04-19-16, 04:52 PM
The high of my day was getting to snuggle and talk to my fiancÚ. :)

Writing "one thing I would change" doesn't do good for my mental health, so I'll avoid writing that part. :)

Unmanagable
04-19-16, 05:33 PM
The high point of my day was creating some more of my magnetic awareness magnets to add to the potted plants I'm selling where I work, along with collecting and cleaning some bird feathers found along my morning walks. Been meaning to do that for a while now.

If I could change one thing, I would turn back time to early this morning so I could prep those juices I didn't get to because I got distracted with my magnets, and reading about food combining and raw foods, and thinking of questions for a survey about my workshops, and collecting craft supplies to make some bluebirds of happiness, etc. :)

TheGreatKing
04-19-16, 08:06 PM
The of my day is sketching a great piece of art!

If i could change one thing it would be that i would've started medication in my teen years he he

willow129
04-20-16, 07:13 PM
High: Therapist framing my plan as a data gathering experiment instead of something to be anxious about accomplishing.

Thing to change: Starting work before therapist appt at 3 >.< also...........would love to hear the phone ring.........**looks eagerly at purse**

aeon
04-20-16, 08:00 PM
high point? demonstrating competence in something new to me

to change? I had a panic attack during lunch. Nothing else need be said.

WheresMyMind
04-20-16, 11:04 PM
High point: dashing off, finally, an email that was difficult to write, on the grounds that it had the possibility of starting a cat fight. Result: Cat's furs got ruffled but no actual claws came out.

What I'd do differently...Not dawdle for hours before writing that email, so that I would have had time left to accomplish something else.

WMM

psychopathetic
04-20-16, 11:17 PM
High point: dashing off, finally, an email that was difficult to write, on the grounds that it had the possibility of starting a cat fight. Result: Cat's furs got ruffled but no actual claws came out.

What I'd do differently...Not dawdle for hours before writing that email, so that I would have had time left to accomplish something else.

WMM

Okay, WAAAAY off topic (going off topic on an add forum!? UNHEARD OF! :lol:)

But your screen name reminds me of this song that I really like! lol

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7U9f1Rrhz9w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stef
04-21-16, 12:16 AM
High point: a really pleasant lunch with a friend after an apoointment that went well (ok so two ;) )

if i had just left 30 mn earlier this morning!