View Full Version : iPhone Apps

Laserbeak
05-01-16, 06:27 AM
Not that I'm really ready with anything, but are iPhone Apps allowed here or just websites? Sorry if this has been answered but I didn't see it.

Greyhound1
06-04-16, 02:20 PM
Hey Laser,
Are you working on creating an IPhone App? I will find out if posting it here is allowable, if you are.

Please PM me if you have an app. you are interested in posting.

Thanks

Simargl
06-04-16, 05:21 PM
I'm definitely curious.

Laserbeak
06-15-16, 07:22 PM
Like I said, I have nothing ready yet. I've been toying around with Objective-C and the iOS API for a while now and thought this would be a good place to beta test, if allowed. I can try to come up with an app to help with remembering to take meds,etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

lighthouse3716
06-17-16, 05:45 PM
Like I said, I have nothing ready yet. I've been toying around with Objective-C and the iOS API for a while now and thought this would be a good place to beta test, if allowed. I can try to come up with an app to help with remembering to take meds,etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

What about something like creating a PMR (Private Medical Record) I have been trying to make one myself but I fall short on time for this kind of stuff do to work. The app could keep track of medication, appointments, providers, diagnoses, Doctor reports, immunizations, etc..

Laserbeak
08-24-16, 08:52 AM
What about something like creating a PMR (Private Medical Record) I have been trying to make one myself but I fall short on time for this kind of stuff do to work. The app could keep track of medication, appointments, providers, diagnoses, Doctor reports, immunizations, etc..

Sounds like a good idea to start with.

I'll get working on something when I come back from Europe.

20thcenturyfox
10-17-16, 12:12 AM
I'm a Blackberry user (so good luck with that, right?).

But I would love an app that 1) has reminder alarms that don't carry on and on ad infinitum, but just jingle briefly at variable intervals until turned off or acknowledged the item as completed, whereupon 2) the completed item is recorded as done in a cumulative record where the whole series can be retrieved, and 3) ideally syncs with Google Calendar & task list there.

Although you could limit this to a medication reminder system (maybe including a full list of meds and supplements taken--like you would show a health care provider) it would be ideal if it could be expanded to track as many habits as a person wanted to schedule and keep track of.

This is terrific you can think of doing something like this.... or any other app. Keep us posted, will you?