View Full Version : Hello World I'm Lost Nice To Forget You

Embalyn
05-05-16, 11:04 PM
Hi forum People, My Name is Emba I'm new to forums not so new to ADHD.

I apologies in advance for bad spelling and Bad grammar i am hopeless with English skills despite being Born and raised in Australia. (thank goodness for the redline) I also apologise if im posting this in the wrong place.

I'm 25 year old woman I have Adhd and BDP, I also have a partner (28) With ASD and BDP. I have a 6 year old son a 4 year old son and a almost two year old daughter. I have had only three relationships each one 3 years long and each one i had a child to. (judge away im fairly used to that)

I left school at 14 and only education i have got other then what i taught myself since then is a Cert 3 in assistant nursing with B electives (included ER training and Mental health assistance)

I have only recently been able to get help for my Adhd, and the only help i was offered was medication. I struggled and still do with Being a mother a house keeper and everything that goes between. I still feel im failing because even though i began meds two weeks ago i don't feel im getting and progress around me.

Im also very lonely my partner requires so much from me being his needs with his disorder and my kids need me but i have no one for me to get support from.
In regards to Adults in NSW Australia with ADHD I was told its not classified under the mental health's responsibility and disabilities said it was not their problem either.
I only got help for a psychiatrist because social services were one step away from taking my children not due to abuse not due to money issues partially due to my lack of house keeping and my stress.

The Psych i got prescribed me Dexmphetamines (no dosing advice the bottle just had maximum adult dose straight up of instant releases of 100 tabs every two weeks)
whilest stating he did not believe in ADHD and proceeded to tell me about this generation of ice junkies and the impact on society present and future. as if i was drug seeking.
Still no therapy still no plans still no support.

my family are useless in so many ways my partners family also useless my friendships are rare and still more of a abusive friendships then any real things.
So im working out my meds, alone im working out my life alone, everyone around me treats me as if im stupid because i cant talk right i know so many words from reading them but can pronounce 10%
They also think im stupid because i say things before thinking, i interrupt people and annoy them and i find everything in the world interesting.

Also now all these interests are harder since medication because i can actually focus on them slowly and think even clearer about it but no one around me cares if i talk about DNA structures in Schizophrenics and how the have Huge amounts of CNVS or the evoloution of domestic dog breeds etc.
If i try to talk to people about these things i am told what would i know. even whilest doing my course despite getting no less the 85% with an average of 96% on all exams I was still insulted daily by the teacher being asked what i thought i was doing there.
I dont know what to do anymore Im sick of fighting myself everyday to do what i know i should im sick of fighting for everyone elses needs when no one hears mine and im sick of fighting the a world that wants to tell me im stupid and wrong in every little thing i do.

Fortune
05-05-16, 11:06 PM
Welcome to the forum, Embalyn.

Unmanagable
05-05-16, 11:48 PM
Glad you found addf and decided to join. You've found your peeps. :)

aeon
05-06-16, 12:07 AM
Welcome to the Forums! :)

sarahsweets
05-07-16, 09:24 AM
Im also very lonely my partner requires so much from me being his needs with his disorder and my kids need me but i have no one for me to get support from.
Im sure you know that if you arent well, no one will be well right?

The Psych i got prescribed me Dexmphetamines (no dosing advice the bottle just had maximum adult dose straight up of instant releases of 100 tabs every two weeks)
whilest stating he did not believe in ADHD and proceeded to tell me about this generation of ice junkies and the impact on society present and future. as if i was drug seeking. I hope that if you ever get the chance to switch to a doctor that actually wants to help you and knows what he is doing that you switch.

my family are useless in so many ways my partners family also useless my friendships are rare and still more of a abusive friendships then any real things.Well if your family and his are useless and cant or wont help you, back away and dont expect help from them. Once we eliminate those expectations,we cant be hurt when they arent met.
And toxic friends are like toxic waste- they both need to get dumped.

I dont know what to do anymore Im sick of fighting myself everyday to do what i know i should im sick of fighting for everyone elses needs when no one hears mine and im sick of fighting the a world that wants to tell me im stupid and wrong in every little thing i do.
Well, nothing changes, if nothing changes.
We teach others how we want to be treated. You have to change the dynamics for you, they will either catch up and adjust or flounder. Either way they are not your responsibility.
You worry about you and your kids.

midnightstar
05-07-16, 09:28 AM
Welcome, Embalyn :)