View Full Version : Bupropion

Strutsen
05-08-16, 04:46 AM
Anyone take burpopion along with stimulants?

150mg 10 days in and my anxiety is completly gone and I feel very good and I don't crash when stimulants wears off. BIG problems sleeping is the only downside at this moment.

Anyone else care to share experience with Bupropion?

Kdawg1
05-19-16, 11:06 PM
I take bupropion and dextroamphetamine. I think its the dex that calmed me down. But i think its causing a heart arythmaty. I was on bupropion a month before i had a stimulate and I felt no different

cwf1986
05-20-16, 01:41 AM
It converts my more general sense of anxiety into irritability, agitation, and sometimes just straight up anger. Not so good. But it's wonderful for preventing an Adderall crash towards the end of the day and just popping out of bed ready to go. YMMV. It doesn't do the agitation type thing on its own and will actually help with anxiety, but hardly helps ADHD by itself. Of course, YMMV.

sarahsweets
05-20-16, 02:39 AM
Wellbutrin was very agitating for me. The combination of wellbutrin and stimulants made my skin crawl. I always did better with SNRI's like cymbalta.

Summerready
06-10-16, 06:53 AM
I take Bupropion.I have found it helps my anxiety.I still get some panic attacks though.I was almost sick for three days getting ready for a test in school.I felt so mist and alone...know one gets it..My ADHD is on a all time high now though and xepression.I feel like ill cry at any moment,my head is so foggy,my vision is blurred,there's a constant lump in my chest..I'd rather just be in bed..i will get out though and workout which helps..I have lots of lows and then it'll kinda go away....know one gets...ive been told to just shake it off...yeah right