View Full Version : Thanks for a great day

mchclay
05-12-16, 05:15 PM
Thank you everyone for literally helping me to have the best day I've had in a while. I find so much comfort in knowing I am not alone and that you guys are in this thing with me. I don't know anyone here well, but you all seem like a great group of people honestly interested in helping one another out.

I just came back from finance and I literally felt like I was gliding down the hallway!

I really do love people and you all are awesome! Thanks for being so understanding and accepting. I look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible in the future.

Hopefully I can help return the favor :thankyou:

I'm so happy and naturally high now I'm sweating...gross I know, but I'm super hyper when i'm happy lol.

psychopathetic
05-12-16, 06:07 PM
Awwww...I'm so glad you're here!

(((Bro Hug)))

I felt just the same as you when I found this place. I literally felt like I was completely and hopelessly alone before I found out I had add and found this site. I couldn't imagine anyone being like me.
But omg...I found this place and it was amazing how many people I related to. Just thread after thread, story after story...these people were describing the very struggles I felt I was SO alone in struggling with.

It's freaking amazing to find out that you're not alone. You've gone your whole life feeling like you're on the outside. Never being able to fit in, always so desperate just to feel normal like everyone else. It crushes you.
Then all the sudden you find this place with not just 1 person that's on the outside with you...but TONS of other people on the outside with you.

It's just awesome, and I'm so glad you found this place! :D

((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

I hope you have a great evening!!

midnightstar
05-12-16, 06:08 PM
I'm glad you found this forum and chose to join it as well mchclay and psycho :grouphug:

Fuzzy12
05-12-16, 06:47 PM
Glad you joined this forum and glad you've found it helpful. Hope you'll stick around. You seem like a really nice person. :grouphug: