View Full Version : Holy Basil, Natural ADHD Remedy

Youngpro702
05-16-16, 12:00 PM
Greetings Everyone,

I am new to this forum however i am not new to ADHD. I have been living with ADHD all my life undiagnosed and untreated. Mostly because my immigrant parents never believed in such thing, and also partly because i refused to admit it.

As adulthood hit me, i knew there were underlying issues that i needed to address if i was going to be successful in this world. Instead of seeing a doctor, i began to treat myself via herbal and supplement remedies.

Long story short, I have finally found a solution to my issues. 8 years later after countless negative effects from trial and error i have found the solution called Holy Basil. Specifically Source Naturals Holy Basil Lot # FG-6XXXX. The reason i am so specific is because i have been using this product for about a year. This lot makes me feel Alert, Smart, Calm, Keen, Acute, Personable, and gives me GREAT listening skills.

Ironically, as soon as you finally find a solution, the company decides to change the formula. I have contacted the company, and they are unaware of any changes in their FG-7XXXX lot. I am hoping that I can work with Chemical Analysis companies to help me find the stimulating factor inside of this specific lot, so that they can market it and we can all finally have a natural ADHD solution. If anyone has experience with this kind of thing, please share your advice.

Best Regards All and Much Love,

Jonathan

sarahsweets
05-20-16, 03:59 AM
I googled the exact name of what you mention and nothing but ads popped up.hmmmmmm

Cyllya
05-21-16, 02:10 PM
Can you clarify what symptoms it helped with?

It looks like it's being studied for help reducing stress and anxiety, but I don't need help with stress and anxiety--I need help with ADHD.

It seems like it's common for the chemical and nutrient content of plants to vary widely depending on the genetics of the individual plant, growing conditions, length of time since harvesting, etc. Maybe the reason that the second lot wasn't as effective is just because the holy basil they put in it wasn't as effective.

I googled the exact name of what you mention and nothing but ads popped up.hmmmmmm

If you're searching the product name, that makes sense. If you just search "holy basil" you should get a bunch of non-ads like WebMD, Wikipedia, etc.