View Full Version : Generic IR no longer manufactured by Teva?

G252013
06-04-16, 05:36 PM
Just picked up a script of 10mg tablets, and noticed the tablets are marked differently. Looked at my bottle and noticed it was no longer Teva, but KVK?

G252013
06-04-16, 05:47 PM
i took 5mg of my leftover teva this morning, and just had 5mg of my newly filled KVK, and the effectiveness of the KVK is definitely notable

It's similar to times in which effectiveness of the med had been restored by switching from generic (teva) to brand, for some reason this happens

C15H25N3O
06-06-16, 07:22 PM
It's similar to times in which effectiveness of the med had been restored by switching from generic (teva) to brand, for some reason this happens

Have a look at "galenic formulation" or "pharmaceutical formulation" on wikipedia and than have a look at
the production formulas of "methylphenidate"-article on wikipedia and you know why generics can be different to brands.

G252013
06-07-16, 08:33 PM
Have a look at "galenic formulation" or "pharmaceutical formulation" on wikipedia and than have a look at
the production formulas of "methylphenidate"-article on wikipedia and you know why generics can be different to brands.

The change from generic to brand is no surprise, however this is a change from one generic to another, just wanted to note.

thanks for weighing in