View Full Version : I am in hell.

menownotthem
06-27-16, 07:30 AM
I have had enough I cannot cope, I have anxiety and pain in my back caused by the pain, cannot eat properly, tired cannot function. I have tried to be sensible on the meds, 2mg of Diazpam morning and night, issue is they left me on this for 8 years so I feel no effect. I have clonezapam 0.5 in the evening, but I cant cope with days, I am past the "oh dont take that or you will get addicted" if I cant get some down time I will break.... I have told the doc I dont want to be here anymore. About a week ago gone from 25mg to 50mg or sertraline..... I cannot take anymore, I dont care about meds, I just want some relief, whats the point of being alive if I am in pain constantly. Please I need some friends, if not I am out of here....

Unmanagable
06-27-16, 10:37 AM
Breathe. Deeply and on purpose. Diaphragmatic breathing. Alternate nostril breathing. Breath is our foundation. Shallow breath is our downfall.

Take a walk in nature, barefoot, and make it a point to notice things.

Stretch your body by learning some basic yoga poses. Stretch before you even get out of bed.

Hydrate yourself with good quality water, eat juicy fruits, leafy greens, and other healthy living foods. Use fresh herbs as teas and seasonings.

Seek out things in the community that interest you and make yourself go to something that wouldn't be too overwhelming to your senses.

Immerse yourself in the places you'd like to spend more time and others with similar vibrations will be drawn to you, eventually.

Energy flows where attention goes. Nurture yourself lovingly, because there's absolutely no one else waiting to do it for you.

May you find some comfort and relief soon. (((((Hugs)))))

midnightstar
06-27-16, 03:08 PM
:grouphug: are you getting professional help? I know you said you're on meds, but it sounds like you need more support than just meds :grouphug:

Laserbeak
06-30-16, 01:05 AM
You need to see a doctor right away. Unless you're not expressing yourself to him like you just did here, maybe finding a new one would help?

In any case, it sounds like you need opioid therapy, at least short-term. Benzodiazepines like Klonopin are not pain killers. I've been in the same position with my broken arm until I finally found doctors that had the balls to prescribe Oxycodone, which is getting increasing difficult to get due to abuse. Once you get break through your pain you can titrate the dose with your doctor and maybe explore other options for the long term. In my case, long term opioid therapy seems to be the only solution at the moment, but with back pain they do have more things like spinal cord steroid injections.

Anyway, I hope and pray you find the help that you need.