View Full Version : New Medication

Masmurf
07-04-16, 09:21 PM
I have depression & anxiety which my doctor has me on 90mg of Cymbalta & 5 mg twice a day of Valium, I only take the Valium as needed. This past Christmas my depression got ready bad so she started me on 5mg 3 times a day of Ritalin. It worked good but near the time to take the next I would bottom out, so she changed it to 54mg of Concerta which worked really good. Not only helped with my depression but I lost 40 pounds. The one thing I found out was not to drink a lot of soda or coffee with caffeine because it made me jittery. Last week I was slipping back into the deep depression so she increased the Concerta to 72 mg. I just started taking it today. I felt happier & had more energy, but I feel like my heart is racing and have a headache. Is there anyone else who takes this much Concerta & experienced what I am, is it normal & does it go away after a while? I appreciate any feedback.

JustfixME
07-14-16, 09:56 PM
I've been on Wellbutrin forever, but the past few months were teary, emotional, dark, and I couldn't take it. Resistive depression they call it, so doc put me on Rexulti .5mg. Thank the great source within and all around because I have been feeling awesome. So far every day is bright, ambition is all around, and I highly recommend