View Full Version : Your one wish.

Kayyluhh74
07-09-16, 01:21 AM
I wasn't too sure on where to put this. I just wanna know-

If you could have ONE wish & one wish ONLY, what would you wish for? You cannot use your wish on other people, only for yourself.

I was asked this & at first, it seemed so easy for me to answer. But most all of the wishes I would wish for would only benefit my mother & step-dad, family, or the world & complete strangers. I couldn't even think of a wish for myself only.

The only couple things I thought of took me a while & seem stupid & such a waste of a wish. I thought -
I would wish that I could talk to animals lol, I would love to have conversations with my dog & see what she's thinkin.
Or maybe more money?
Maybe just peace of mind for the rest of my life?
To only be happy - to not be able to feel negative emotions? (sad, mad, anxious, worried, lonely, worthless)

I'm not sure. I thought I had amazing wishes but everything I could think of was to help others & people around me. I got stumped when it could only be for me.

I guess it kinda shows me how selfless I am & that I would love to help others. Just thought it was kinda cool

So... What would your one wish be?

aeon
07-09-16, 01:33 AM
That’s so easy.

I would wish to know what it would feel like to be loved for who I am.
To know someone really cared about me. That I mattered to them.

Thanks,
Ian

Fuzzy12
07-09-16, 01:46 AM
Turn back time.

Kayyluhh74
07-09-16, 01:55 AM
Thatís so easy.

Thanks,
Ian

Well damn, put my wishes to shame lol. See, yours is deep & actually means something! Mine feel stupid & seem like such a waste. Idk, I'm stumped

Kayyluhh74
07-09-16, 01:58 AM
Turn back time.

For what reason, if you don't mind me asking?
To do something you wish you did? To undo or redo something you did? Spend time with a person that passed one last time?

Gilthranon
07-09-16, 05:25 AM
Inner peace

Little Missy
07-09-16, 07:10 AM
The Time Machine. Gilded with silken tassels. Please.

Kayyluhh74
07-09-16, 09:42 AM
Inner peace

I hear ya on that!

Kayyluhh74
07-09-16, 09:43 AM

That's would be cool. Maybe some rhinestones on mine, jazz it up a bit

sarahsweets
07-09-16, 12:57 PM
Thatís so easy.

Thanks,
Ian
you know I do.

Fuzzy12
07-09-16, 03:45 PM
For what reason, if you don't mind me asking?
To do something you wish you did? To undo or redo something you did? Spend time with a person that passed one last time?

Yes, to undo something I did and regret terribly.

It's funny because I think about this a lot and I always think that without the condition you mentioned of the wish being for yourself, I would sort of feel obligated to wish for world peace or for everyone to be happy or something like that. Something momentous. Maybe knowing the truth about life, the universe, everything. The truth is though that what I honestly wish for more than anything else is to be able to turn back time.

Little Missy
07-09-16, 06:48 PM

A four seater with a 12 cylinder. Fast!!!

Greyhound1
07-09-16, 07:33 PM
I just want to be happy

Little Missy
07-09-16, 09:00 PM
I just want to be happy

You need a hound.

Gilthranon
07-10-16, 04:43 AM
I hear ya on that!
Yeah but wait does it have to be something realistically obtainable ? That's a pointless wish as I'm half way there

Telekinetic superpowers. I'll, unfortunately for those expecting me using that responsibility to be a hero, put the world up in flames

Or a guarantee I'll be a successful actor without possibility missing my life

Embalyn
07-17-16, 04:00 PM
Thatís so easy.

The biggest thing despite the cliche is if you can ever find yourself forgiving yourself for the things that are not your fault and never were, if you can find the beauty of what makes you who you uniquely are and then love the strengths you have and the things you are good at and lastly forgret your regrets, your mistake and so called incorrect choices taught you things even if you don't see it, those things make you a strong more defined person with wisdom. PLease no matter what know atleast my point about yourself. You can then love and be happy with yourself the more i was happier with myself the more love and affection i ACTUALLY felt from other it was never that people didnt love me or i was unloved i just was so mad within myself i could not take what they had to give. This is the greatest lesson of my life i never understood until i learned for myself Best of Luck Ian and lease try *hugs* Also applies to anyone else who feels this way

Embalyn
07-17-16, 04:19 PM
wished i had teeth XD or atleast the ones that were gone and they had ever been straight

DJ Bill
07-17-16, 04:40 PM
I'd want to be 12 again, with the knowledge I have now. To be able to know what were the actual facts about life in general and what was just a pile of BS we were fed trying to get us to fit into a mold we were not made for. To have the self knowledge I do now. That would be priceless.

It would be great to be able to tell the older people in my life that NO, I cannot be anyone I wanted to be if I worked hard enough. I could NEVER or would I want to be President. That hard work and good morals do not in fact guarantee success... That my generation was NOT the smartest of all and had a rosy bright future, no matter what we did. That what really matters in life is relationships, not things.

I guess the post hit a nerve there.

Goofycook
07-20-16, 04:24 PM
I wish I were an oscarmier wiener cause everyone would be in love with me besides who has ever heard of an ADD weiner.

Kayyluhh74
07-20-16, 09:13 PM
I wish I were an oscarmier wiener cause everyone would be in love with me besides who has ever heard of an ADD weiner.

Hahahahaha best one

aeon
07-20-16, 11:03 PM
...to know what were the actual facts about life in general and what was just a pile of BS we were fed...

and...

...what really matters in life is relationships, not things.

I think you figured it out, I mean really figured it out fully. :yes:

Cheers,
Ian

Wuvmy3kitties
03-11-17, 05:13 PM
I know this is an old thread, but I know what I'd wish for....enough money to pay off ALL of my debts, so I can live without having to wonder how I'm going to pay the bills every month. With everything going up but my income, every time they raise the rent, or one of my main bills (electric, cable, etc.) I have to figure out how to cut back somewhere else to accommodate it. Really frustrating.

Little Missy
03-11-17, 05:34 PM
Thatís so easy.

Thanks,
Ian

Ian! Your wish came true!!!:yes:

aeon
03-11-17, 05:59 PM
Ian! Your wish came true!!!:yes:

It did, it really did, and it it is more amazing and wonderful than I could have ever imagined.

Cheers,
Ian

Fuzzy12
03-12-17, 07:01 AM
It did, it really did, and it it is more amazing and wonderful than I could have ever imagined.

Cheers,
Ian

So happy to read this :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: :grouphug::grouphug:

aur462
04-15-17, 08:45 PM
This made me sad, "Thatís so easy.

Thanks,
Ian"

I'm glad it appears things have changed for the better.

I'm sure I have a laundry list, but I'll settle on my wife. Her dad is having health problems; she is a "daddy's girl". I wish closure one way or another, a positive outcome, of course, being highly preferential.

Letching Gray
04-21-17, 10:42 PM
A double cheeseburger

dormammau2008
04-26-17, 06:28 PM
you are loved for who you are here its a pleasure to know you

dormammau2008
04-26-17, 06:35 PM
:goodpost::giggle:to be the doctor as in doctor who.....with the tardis and all the regenations that come with it,,,, I could in all places and still be happy and help people......>>:eek::faint: just a small thing really