View Full Version : Not caring about an intimate female relationship

Cloudzor
07-09-16, 03:59 PM
So I was doing some community service today and this chick was there to do hers. It was a slow day and Im bored as hell so I just start with the small talk. Eventually, were hitting around a volleyball to pass the time. I was thinking I could probably get her number. If she says no, Ill probably never see her again so who cares. But in the end, I just didnt care.

I have always had a fascination with MILFS/cougars since I was a lil kid. I always wanted to get with one. I have that opportunity right now, but I just dont care.

I have been out of a relationship for a over 2 years now. I havent gotten any sex in about the same time. Would it be nice? Sure. Do I really care? No.

I have been googling this trying to find similar stories and what not but I havent really found any answers. The best guess I can think of for my situation is that I dont find it to be a challenge/stimulating and have this notion I will get bored with them. My previous relationships were like that. I get bored as they cant keep up with the stimulation I am seeking.

Its like I can see it from the rip. Oh, it looks like we are just going to be on completely different levels, so why waste my time.

I am starting to ramble so ya. Is anyone else going through this?

julialouise
07-23-16, 02:04 PM
this is kind of great because i experience something very similar to you

it boggles my mind when people talk about how long it's been since they last had sex. they'll say, "I havent had sex in a month, i'm dyyyyying!" yeah, well, it's probably been a year since i last had sex, i lost track until you reminded me of my last heartbreak, but i also don't really care.

i've also always been interested in older men and i'm currently seeing a guy that is 16 years my senior. to be honest, he's reignited a small flame of sexual interest in me, and more importantly, he is romantically and personally appealing to me too. i think i have more in common with him than i do with most guys my own age. he's also the only guy that i've dated who is as into kink as i am, so that could have a lot to do with it.... speaking of kink, do you have interest in it? is that the sort of stimulation you think you might need in a relationship in order to keep it interesting? because, for whatever reason, i am not interested in a relationship if my partner isn't willing to explore that side of things.

but for the past few years, i've identified as asexual and sometimes even aromantic, meaning that i experience little to no sexual or romantic attraction to others. in reality, i'm just an incredibly picky person, but i still like to use those identifiers for simplification.

my longest relationship lasted a year, but i experienced emotional/mental, and sexual abuse during the majority of it. my longest relationship outside of that type of coercion, however, only lasted about 6 months. i'm 20, so it makes sense that my relationships havent been very long-lasting. but ironically, i'm not the one who loses interest in my partners. if i do find someone that i like, they're on my mind constantly.

i don't like dealing with immature partners, even though i would definitely say i am immature myself in some matters, or rather, less experienced since i don't actively seek out sex or relationships. part of this is due to lack of self-confidence and fear of rejection. my relationships come naturally and randomly, and i often let them happen unless i know that the other person isn't going to be a positive influence in my life.

i'm not sure if this helps a lot, i'm sort of just rambling now, but i hope it lets u know that ur not alone!!

peripatetic
07-28-16, 04:54 AM
moderator note

this thread is reopened for discussion. the side conversation about the impact of feminism on male-female relationships and/or expectations has been moved to debates. please contribute to that discussion by following this link: http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179047

if you do not already have the password to debates, please contact me or another super moderator (names in orange) and we'll be happy to provide it.

THIS thread needs to be free of restricted topics, to include feminism, politics, religion, racism, etc.

cheers,
-peri