Fuzzy12
07-11-16, 06:33 PM
Nvm..

Pilgrim
07-11-16, 09:28 PM
I know the feeling, funny how it just sort of creeps up on you. Goodluck

Little Missy
07-11-16, 09:33 PM
If it is any help, there must be a wave of overwhelm going on because I've been out of it because of it the last couple of days. :eyebrow:

Gilthranon
07-12-16, 03:32 AM
Don't nevermind

It sucks, have you tried changing your point of view on things ? Get a different focus, perspective ? Yesterday I felt trapped as well

TheFitFatty
07-12-16, 03:38 AM
I know how you feel. The heat right now just makes it impossible to cope and focus. Even with meds. :(

Hope you're doing well Fuzzy. Take care.

Little Missy
07-12-16, 05:40 AM
Don't nevermind

It sucks, have you tried changing your point of view on things ? Get a different focus, perspective ? Yesterday I felt trapped as well

Take a new picture...:)

Check with me this afternoon because I may have changed back again.

Little Missy
07-12-16, 08:44 AM
I'm so overwhelmed I don't even want to shop.

Fuzzy12
07-12-16, 08:47 AM
I'm so overwhelmed I don't even want to shop.

Overwhelmed hugs everyone. :grouphug:

I've started doing some stuff and am feeling slightly better. Trying to push the big stuff, the big worries, out of my mind and just get on with the little things. Ignorance and denial are bliss.

Baby steps.

Little Missy
07-12-16, 09:25 AM
Fine. Slapped on some mascara, wrote up a cold formula piece for you and ironing a shirt.
I just don't want to go outside. I'm all agoraphobic again. LOL's whole family-HUGE-is coming in one by one for the parades and stuff. 30,000 extra people in town. Crazy.

Little Missy
07-12-16, 10:04 AM
It is only a week. I'm sure I'll live. I'm shopping after she eats though. She hates that but she'll live too. And I really am going to get my hair cut.

Fuzzy12
07-12-16, 10:18 AM
Do you live with lol?

Little Missy
07-12-16, 01:11 PM
Do you live with lol?

No, although I probably should. I'm only barely a mile away and she has a LifeAlert thing around her neck. She really should not be left alone but she has an amazing bladder. She'll wait 14 + hours before she gets up to go. The family wants her alone until she goes to the nursing home. Unreal. Huge house.

I didn't shop OR get my hair cut. She went all thin-lipped and mad when I was ready to go.

salleh
07-12-16, 02:22 PM
.....It seems you're going along ...and things are fine ...and then ....whoosh ....you're feeling buried and overwhelmed .....

it seems like every project I do is massive ( for me) and scary to start and then get overwhelmed at many points....and I just have to keep pushing through otherwise the mess it leaves me in puts me in a worse position than I was before ....

I used to start projects without a clear picture of what I wanted to do and the steps I needed to take to get there ......

I am finding out that if I can somehow see what it is I want to do and how to get there ....I do better .....if it's a long project, then I take smaller steps along the way ...

I know this has been said a billion times before by just about everyone ...but until you really get it ....it just sounds like gobbilty gook .....

Little Missy
07-12-16, 02:58 PM
Take a new picture...:)

Check with me this afternoon because I may have changed back again.

oh, it is official. I've changed.:eyebrow:

Snoopy10
08-04-16, 08:41 AM
Thanks for this thread all of you. Sometimes I doubt that I even have ADD because I will be taking my meds and yet I still feel my brain floating aimlessly. I will think I am just using it as an excuse and in actuality I'm just brain damaged or something. I'm glad to know many of you have off days as well.

DJ Bill
08-04-16, 10:05 AM
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyqwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwnb

oops, that was the cat typing...

Anyhow yesterday my personal overwhelm was way off the charts...but at 9:45 last night I found my missing wallet, right in my car but it had migrated to the trunk somehow, and the overwhelm lessened. Unfortunately I had already canceled the one credit card in it so my auto pay accounts might have an issue real soon.

And I was so hoping to get a new picture on my drivers license.....(The old one is from 1986..

As they say, this too shall pass.....and as I say....eventually.