View Full Version : Kids w ADD need

Gilthranon
07-19-16, 07:44 AM
Considering the quantity of misunderstanding and separation that will follow a thick layer of self esteem to protect from being passively shattered in early childhood by being treated differently is important I think.

Up to the parents to show a lot more comprehension and love to pierce through the guilt and isolation. Maybe even informing when grown ups or children might blame them, to consistently reassure them they are doing their best and are proud. Keep the teachers aware and provide motivational alternatives as the consistent subtle demotivational influences from everyday activities will have to be fought back relentlessly. A simple compliment for accomplishment, a smile can do the trick. Not losing patience when a wall is hit, the kid will lose it 10x faster and that's punishment enough.

To avoid early age feelings of awkwardness which can result in development of all sorts of unneeded mental handicaps (to avoid denominations such as disorders or personality disorders) a steam outlet next to home. Hey ! Old window smashing ! When I was young, friends of parents once let me destroy a chair which still is a nice memory.

And somewhere I read this thing that giving your little snot a self questioning feeling in the potty situation can even go deeper.

I try to dose my sarcasm and dry humor fluently...

mildadhd
07-19-16, 10:17 PM
Considering the quantity of misunderstanding and separation that will follow a thick layer of self esteem to protect from being passively shattered in early childhood by being treated differently is important I think.

Up to the parents to show a lot more comprehension and love to pierce through the guilt and isolation. Maybe even informing when grown ups or children might blame them, to consistently reassure them they are doing their best and are proud. Keep the teachers aware and provide motivational alternatives as the consistent subtle demotivational influences from everyday activities will have to be fought back relentlessly. A simple compliment for accomplishment, a smile can do the trick. Not losing patience when a wall is hit, the kid will lose it 10x faster and that's punishment enough.

To avoid early age feelings of awkwardness which can result in development of all sorts of unneeded mental handicaps (to avoid denominations such as disorders or personality disorders) a steam outlet next to home. Hey ! Old window smashing ! When I was young, friends of parents once let me destroy a chair which still is a nice memory.

And somewhere I read this thing that giving your little snot a self questioning feeling in the potty situation can even go deeper.

I try to dose my sarcasm and dry humor fluently...

Thanks.

A human child requires a special relationship with a primary care-giver, to feed the child's emotional needs.

A more sensitive human child requires a special relationship with a primary care-giver aware their child is more sensitive, and adjusts the special relationship, to feed the child's more sensitive emotional needs.

m

sarahsweets
07-26-16, 02:20 AM
Love-love-love!