View Full Version : Fast acting Ritalin and anxiety

Strutsen
07-20-16, 01:49 PM
Anyone else notice some kind of increased anxiety with fast acting ritalin?

I'm on wellbutrin 300mg and with modified release I hardly get any anxiety just some tension in my jaw/cheeks.

Maybe vyvanse will be even better? I'm quite lost in this jungle of medication and don't really know what to use.

C15H25N3O
07-20-16, 02:42 PM
Ritalin is not bad. Vyvanse is different and could be better but depends on your personality.
I think it is Wellbutrin that can make some anxiety. Dont you feel like being on a to high dosage?
You might should try to play with the dosages of wellbutrin and ritalin.
I was on 45-60mg of Ritalin IR over 2 years and tried to add Wellbutrin but Wellbutrin made it "too much" for me.
Sadly I never tried to decrease ritalin in combination or there is no 50mg Wellbutrin.

sarahsweets
07-20-16, 02:50 PM
Ritalin gave me horrible mood swings but I am also bipolar so that may have something to do with it.

Strutsen
07-22-16, 01:58 PM
Ritalin is not bad. Vyvanse is different and could be better but depends on your personality.
I think it is Wellbutrin that can make some anxiety. Dont you feel like being on a to high dosage?
You might should try to play with the dosages of wellbutrin and ritalin.
I was on 45-60mg of Ritalin IR over 2 years and tried to add Wellbutrin but Wellbutrin made it "too much" for me.
Sadly I never tried to decrease ritalin in combination or there is no 50mg Wellbutrin.

I'm gonna drop ritalin I've never experienced any kind of relief or improvement. I hate beeing depressed and anxious all the time everything is boring. Maybe this ADHD-PI and ritalin/concerta big no is true.

C15H25N3O
07-22-16, 06:30 PM
How does your anxiety express like?

Is it like adrenaline?
Is it social anxiety?
Is it worrying?
Is it totally psycho paranoia?

Sorry, i think its is not only my bad english but also a linguistic problem because everyone feels different.

Strutsen
07-24-16, 09:08 AM
How does your anxiety express like?

Is it like adrenaline?
Is it social anxiety?
Is it worrying?
Is it totally psycho paranoia?

Sorry, i think its is not only my bad english but also a linguistic problem because everyone feels different.

Don't worry I appreciate your time sir.

Worrying, feeling useless and emotion goes down and I get this suicidal feeling. My sleep is horrible never rested and need drugs to sleep, had a fight with a friend two days ago and I've been feeling like ****....I've got an appointment next monday and then I'll get Vyvanse(?) but everything feels hopeless. Maybe I need some time off and find the right meds....