View Full Version : Do you forget to use the reputation feature?

Greyhound1
07-22-16, 09:13 PM
I apologize to the many well writen, informative and enjoyable posts I have failed to acknowledge using the green rep. system.

I can read a great post and be very impressed and use the "thanks". The rep never even crosses my mind.

I always seem to forget about it for some reason. Sorry folks. :(

Little Missy
07-22-16, 09:18 PM
I remember it but sometimes it never shows up for whom I have repped.

aeon
07-22-16, 09:34 PM
No, but most of the time it holds me back because I have to spread around my rep.

What total BS.

Disgruntled,
Ian

Little Missy
07-22-16, 09:36 PM
No, but most of the time it holds me back because I have to spread around my rep.

What total BS.

Disgruntled,
Ian

I have to agree, I've found this to be true as well time and time again.

Fortune
07-22-16, 10:31 PM
I remember to use it sporadically.

psychopathetic
07-22-16, 10:58 PM
Once in awhile I remember it...and I especially like giving rep out to newer people as I hope it gives them a bit of encouragement and pride.
Also...90% of the time when I try to give rep to posts from those who I've known for awhile...it tells me I have to spread my rep around before I can give them more rep lol.

I like getting rep and was secretly super proud when I maxed out my green bars lol. It just felt really good to me.

Fuzzy12
07-22-16, 11:19 PM
I really should rep more but I can't from my mobile and that's what I mostly browse on.

midnightstar
07-23-16, 04:37 AM
I remember to rep but can't always rep cause often when I find a post that needs a rep point apparently I already repped that member and cannot for the life of me remember when I repped them last :scratch:

Thanks button is the thing I don't always remember to use, for some randomly stupid reason :lol:

psychopathetic
07-23-16, 05:11 AM
Thanks button is the thing I don't always remember to use, for some randomly stupid reason :lol:

Hello.
My name is Psycho, and I'm addicted to the thanks button...

lol

Laserbeak
07-23-16, 05:58 AM
I forgot even what it was.

midnightstar
07-23-16, 06:03 AM
Hello.
My name is Psycho, and I'm addicted to the thanks button...

lol

I got an itchy rep button finger now and the site won't let me rep your post :( Apparently I already repped you too soon even though I don't remember when I repped anyone :scratch:

psychopathetic
07-23-16, 06:06 AM
and cannot for the life of me remember when I repped them last :scratch:

I already repped you too soon even though I don't remember when I repped anyone :scratch:

02-23-16
02:17 PM

hehe :) you're one of the last 5 people that left me rep :D

psychopathetic
07-23-16, 06:11 AM
Well..
I tried darn it! lol :(

http://i67.tinypic.com/nps0vd.jpg