View Full Version : Zinc with Vyvanse

JulesT81
07-30-16, 06:11 PM
Hi my 1st post

Just seeking anyone's experience of taking zinc with Vyvanse.

Both my son and I where on Ritalin but both of us experienced a bit of a zombified effect. I did try it with zinc picolinate and some times seemed to increase the Ritalins effect.

Since taking Vyvanse I've noticed my son is happier, no to little mood swings, attentive and his ASD symptoms have also decreased (sensitivity to noise and he is able to relate to others).

Sorry back to my question any experience zinc and Vyvanse together ?

Thanks

Little Missy
07-30-16, 08:52 PM
Zinc makes me barf and I've never taken Vyvanse, but possibly if it was in a multivitamin it would work well. Are you taking Vyvanse as well?

Liz893
07-30-16, 11:00 PM
I've been taking Vyvanse for 2 years now, and as expected, I noticed a decrease in the drug's effectiveness over time. I have a couple of recommendations that will increase the effect of Vyvanse.

1). Magnesium

Magnesium is known to slow tolerance, which in turn will delay the unwanted decrease in effectiveness.

2). "Super Macho" Supplement (this one is amazing)

When taken with Vyvanse, I found this to produce excellent results in areas of focus, productivity and drive. It also reduces brain fog and irritability far more than any pricey nootropic I've ever tried. It has a synergistic blend of ingredients (including L-Tyrosene) that enhance the effects of amphetamines. I've also noticed that on the days I don't take Vyvanse, this supplement reduces tiredness, irritability and brain fog (that feeling of being trapped alone in a hot desert/aka drained to the max) without making you jittery and anxious like excessive amounts of caffeine. And an added bonus? It's only about 12 bucks. You can pick it up at Walmart or Walgreens or order it on Amazon. For me personally, this was a godsend.

Hope this helps!

-Liz

JulesT81
08-04-16, 01:52 PM
Thanks do you find the magnesium also helps with sleep?