View Full Version : What Do You Need Most?

aeon
08-11-16, 01:59 PM
http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoyouneedmostquiz/

aeon
08-11-16, 02:01 PM
You Need Acceptance

https://images.blogthings.com/whatdoyouneedmostquiz/acceptance.jpg

You aren't truly happy in life unless you are able to accept yourself, flaws and all.
You also need to be accepted by other people. You like feeling you belong and that you're not being judged.

You are a welcoming and open minded person. It's not hard for you to accept others for who they are.
You believe that everyone is happiest when we live without judgement or prejudice. And you're doing your part to make that happen.

Fuzzy12
08-11-16, 02:12 PM
Freedom. :)

You need to have full control of your life. You must make your own choices and decisions.
Your confidence and self-esteem comes from being independent. It's very important that no one tells you what to do.

You don't do well with rules, responsibilities, or commitment. You're not flaky, but you do need flexibility.
You may not always exercise your freedom, but you need to know it's there. Just feeling constrained constrains you.

midnightstar
08-11-16, 03:47 PM
I need animals in my life :D

Wait, there's a quiz? Didn't realise :o Didn't click the link until after I posted :o

You Need Acceptance

<center> https://images.blogthings.com/whatdoyouneedmostquiz/acceptance.jpg </center>

<table width="100%"><tbody><tr><td rowspan="10" valign="top" width="30%"> <table width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td> <table width="100%"> <tbody><tr id="restext-display"> <td style="font-size:15px;line-height:20px;"> You aren't truly happy in life unless you are able to accept yourself, flaws and all.
You also need to be accepted by other people. You like feeling you belong and that you're not being judged.

You are a welcoming and open minded person. It's not hard for you to accept others for who they are.
You believe that everyone is happiest when we live without judgement or prejudice. And you're doing your part to make that happen.
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

BellaVita
08-11-16, 05:46 PM
You Need Community
You are a very social person. You are happiest when you're around other people.
You need many people in your life. Friends and family make life worth living for you.

You have many relationships in your life, and you are constantly seeking new people out.
You need to feel like you're part of a group or a tribe. You don't like to feel like you're going it alone.
----
Hmmm well that's a bit off. :lol: Okay a lot off.

I'm not a very social person. I can only handle my husband mostly and even then I still need alone time. But, family does make life worth living that part is true. I do also need to feel like I'm part of a group, but that is mostly because I was rejected from the last 4 places I lived. (Which, I'm glad I was - they were all mean/creepy and glad I got away from that small circle of not-so-kind people. Two of those places were my parents of course)

But I'm glad to be part of a family now and I feel accepted. :) And liked. :D

acdc01
08-11-16, 08:28 PM
I got community too and yeah, that is totally off.

psychopathetic
08-11-16, 08:41 PM
Expression

Little Missy
08-11-16, 10:02 PM
Security

Hermus
08-12-16, 01:47 AM
You Need Adventure

https://images.blogthings.com/whatdoyouneedmostquiz/adventure.jpg
You need change, excitement, and thrills in your life. You can't stand being bored.
You crave new experiences... big experiences. You are big on taking risks.

Staying stimulated is crucial for your happiness. If you don't have enough to do, you tend to cause drama.
If you can harness the way, you are a visionary leader. You are ready to charge ahead into the future.

sarahsweets
08-12-16, 05:13 AM
LOVE(empathy,compassion etc.)

Fuzzy12
08-12-16, 05:36 AM
I need animals in my life :D

Wait, there's a quiz? Didn't realise :o Didn't click the link until after I posted :o

You Need Acceptance

<center> https://images.blogthings.com/whatdoyouneedmostquiz/acceptance.jpg </center>

<table width="100%"><tbody><tr><td rowspan="10" valign="top" width="30%"> <table width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td> <table width="100%"> <tbody><tr id="restext-display"> <td style="font-size:15px;line-height:20px;"> You aren't truly happy in life unless you are able to accept yourself, flaws and all.

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Star I saw the title and thought the same..I started thinking about what I need the most before I actually opened the thread and realised there's a quiz. :D

Funnily enough what I thought I needed the most bbefore doing the quiz was very similar to the result I actually got. I though of space and the freedom to be myself and live as I see fit.

Little Missy
08-12-16, 09:45 AM
Security

eeewwww, that makes me sound so needy. :eek:

stef
08-12-16, 09:49 AM
I got community also
I'm really kind of solitary though :eyebrow:

Socaljaxs
08-13-16, 01:17 AM
You Need Adventure

https://images.blogthings.com/whatdoyouneedmostquiz/adventure.jpg
You need change, excitement, and thrills in your life. You can't stand being bored.
You crave new experiences... big experiences. You are big on taking risks.

Staying stimulated is crucial for your happiness. If you don't have enough to do, you tend to cause drama.
If you can harness the way, you are a visionary leader. You are ready to charge ahead into the future.

I've been saying this for a while I need fun back in my life

Unmanagable
08-13-16, 09:54 AM
More acceptance needed here, too. Word.

Socaljaxs
08-13-16, 11:19 AM
It's super coincidental, that this thread appeared shortly after I had a similar conversation on Thursday evening at my adult children's grief group..we all had to pull out one question other's want to ask the group.. My question that I pulled asked about, what do you think you need or what have you found to help.you heal during this time of grief?

My response was that I need to find the fun and simple joys and adventures again. That I don't have fun anymore and that even in situations that use to be fun are now just not... So I kept saying I need to get back,to having fun and enjoying the simple joys and adventures in,my,life... I think the fact I pulled adventure validated for me at least my theory of what could,help me heal