View Full Version : Dexampthetamine is like jekyll and hyde

DmxDex
08-12-16, 10:16 AM
So ive found alot out when it comes to me and dexampthetamine. I realised less is better. Starting at 5mgs daily for a few weeks, then adding another 5mgs, however if i took the second 5mgs 3 hours later it would make me more tired and less interactive and less attentive.

So i took it 2 hours later, and voila. I was doing this for about a months, and found i had to increase starting dose to 7.5mg, body started getting more techy, it seems to get ****** off when dex is introduced at higher dose. I worked my way up to 12.5 and eventually side affects where much less. it was 12.5mg and 5mg every 3 hours.

Doctors messed up my prescription and i was without dex for 2 weeks, and found i could no longer tolerate that dose and had to start all over again.

What i hate about dex is, you can have a few great days on it, and for no reason, you take your first dose, it poops out very quickly and you become a tired zonked mess, and no amount of redosing helps, This is at lower doses which i seem to tolerate better, than jumping into massive doses to start.

Little Nut
08-12-16, 05:46 PM
hmmm....

DmxDex
08-13-16, 02:58 AM
hmmm....

Hmm What

Little Nut
08-13-16, 02:35 PM
All you did was make a few statements. Just acknowledging them.

DmxDex
08-14-16, 08:32 AM
It was more, does anyone else experience the above

Little Missy
08-14-16, 09:32 AM
What exactly are you asking?

sarahsweets
08-17-16, 03:14 AM
So ive found alot out when it comes to me and dexampthetamine. I realised less is better. Starting at 5mgs daily for a few weeks, then adding another 5mgs, however if i took the second 5mgs 3 hours later it would make me more tired and less interactive and less attentive.

So i took it 2 hours later, and voila. I was doing this for about a months, and found i had to increase starting dose to 7.5mg, body started getting more techy, it seems to get ****** off when dex is introduced at higher dose. I worked my way up to 12.5 and eventually side affects where much less. it was 12.5mg and 5mg every 3 hours.
Believe it or not those symptoms you describe are also similar to what under-medicated people can feel like too.

Doctors messed up my prescription and i was without dex for 2 weeks, and found i could no longer tolerate that dose and had to start all over again.

This isnt out of the rhelm of possibility.

What i hate about dex is, you can have a few great days on it, and for no reason, you take your first dose, it poops out very quickly and you become a tired zonked mess, and no amount of redosing helps, This is at lower doses which i seem to tolerate better, than jumping into massive doses to start.
I took dex for years with great success- tried adderall, went back to dex and it just was the same as it was for years so Im stuck with adderall.