View Full Version : Lexapro and Concerta together

Charmcityguy22
08-16-16, 02:19 AM
So im now taking 18 MG's of Concerta daily and will go up to 27 soon,my Pdoc also wants to put me on Lexapro starting at the lowest dose.i have he Lexapro already but am afriad it will interact with the Concerta?can i take the Lexapro at night so it will not interact withe the Concerta.my Pdoc told me.to try it at night,as well will it be effective during the day if i take it at night?what are the most common side effects people have when first taking the Lexapro?

Charmcityguy22
08-16-16, 02:20 AM
Sorry for the spelling errors,its late and im tired

sarahsweets
08-16-16, 05:55 AM
So im now taking 18 MG's of Concerta daily and will go up to 27 soon,my Pdoc also wants to put me on Lexapro starting at the lowest dose.i have he Lexapro already but am afriad it will interact with the Concerta?can i take the Lexapro at night so it will not interact withe the Concerta.my Pdoc told me.to try it at night,as well will it be effective during the day if i take it at night?what are the most common side effects people have when first taking the Lexapro?

My daughter began taking lexapro at the age of 11 last summer when we had to hospitalize her for suicidal ideation and depression. I cant even express how hard it was. I can say that this medicine helped save her life and she has always taken it in the morning.

Charmcityguy22
08-17-16, 07:59 PM
Ok great thanks for the reply,I'm going to try it before I got to bed tonight