View Full Version : ADHD-I - 4th Week on Adderall

Sunshine33
08-17-16, 04:25 PM
So I hated the med the first week, I cut dose in half and started feeling better. Some of it was just having to get use to it.
I do like that I can stay awake and alert during meetings at work now. But I get this kind of weird 'Wired but Tired' feeling. I yawn a lot, feel tired and just want to lay down, but my mind is awake and alert. I'm getting plenty of sleep, so I don't know why I feel this way. I don't want to up my dosage though either because my hands already slightly shake, and I don't' wan to make the feeling worse.
Any suggestions?
(Oh, and i"m not on the extended release. I take 10mg around 8am, then another 10mg around 12pm, then sometimes another 5mg around 4pm)

Little Missy
08-17-16, 04:31 PM
Take the Adderall nap! I take these 10-15 minute dead out naps and come back perky as all get out.
There is another guy on here too that does the same thing. Its a must! Well, for me anyway. And him. :)

Sunshine33
08-17-16, 05:02 PM
Humm...maybe I'll try that on my lunch break.

Little Missy
08-17-16, 05:05 PM
Humm...maybe I'll try that on my lunch break.

Seriously, it sounds crazy but it literally is amazing. I rarely miss a day. Just woke up from one when I wrote the other post too. :)

Bluechoo
08-17-16, 06:31 PM
I love the 10-15 minute power nap. Sometimes I don't even need to sleep, just laying down and resting my eyes does the trick.

Little Missy
08-17-16, 07:02 PM
:goodpost: and another power napper joins in. It's a Good Thing. I can do it sitting up too.