View Full Version : Still in nursing school!!!

maysarieltiff
08-19-16, 07:27 PM
I had a previous post on how I might lose my spot in the nursing program because of a trespassing charge...

I am happy to report that I AM STILL IN! I start on Tuesday of next week. Just wanted to share a celebratory post because I am so excited...and nervous lol

BellaVita
08-19-16, 07:30 PM
This is awesome! :)

So glad!

Bbmg91ashley
08-31-16, 06:12 PM
Just curious are you on meds? Im planning on going back to college for RN but im not sure i want to get back on adderal. Havent taken it since i was in highschool! which was like 7 years ago.

spunky84
09-18-16, 08:02 PM
Congrats! How's school going so far?

Just curious are you on meds? Im planning on going back to college for RN but im not sure i want to get back on adderal. Havent taken it since i was in highschool! which was like 7 years ago.

I started an ASN program last Fall and in my 4th semester out of 5. I wasn't diagnosed until last May, just after my second semester ended.

I'm on Vyvanse 70 mg with an Adderall booster for afternoons. For me, personally, medication really made a difference with me in school. I'm sure it depends on the individual. Could you see if you could try without, but then if you think you need it see about getting a script?

You can also see about testing accommodations which may help. I don't think meds are absolutely necessary, but in my case, they really made the world of difference.

finallyfound10
09-25-16, 11:14 AM
Glad to here you are still in school!!

As I said, Boards of Nursing don't mess with any SN or RN doing anything criminal even if has nothing to do with patient care!

I PM'd you! Sorry that I didn't see your reply earlier!!