View Full Version : A wonder happened - partial healing - wooooohaaaa

C15H25N3O
08-28-16, 12:05 AM
To make it short and simple without life-story and blahblah.

It seems Vyvanse – or Vyvanse and my lifetime self-medication – partial repaired a medication-damage which I never realized coming from a med. It seems I had a SSRI-induced anxiety disorder.

I have verified it on one of my lifetime self-therapies which is an extreme sport that means self-controlling adrenaline for better attention.

I did experience this effect not only once. It seems to be stable and I can control my sport like before SSRI.

Unbelievable! It is so wonderful.

Cheers & Winning!

sarahsweets
08-28-16, 12:37 PM
To make it short and simple without life-story and blahblah.

It seems Vyvanse or Vyvanse and my lifetime self-medication partial repaired a medication-damage which I never realized coming from a med. It seems I had a SSRI-induced anxiety disorder.

What does your doctor say about this?

C15H25N3O
08-28-16, 05:05 PM
About what? I did not mention exactly what helps me but you offend me which feels like propaganda - maybe based on rules.

If you mean self-medication and self-therapy, sorry, only the result is important not what people think and cannot imagine what helps.
You dont discuss AMP with everyone on the streets too and my doctor has no experience in my self-med/therapy. Empirc it is just typical
to try to get rid off ADHD.Anything that makes me functioning and that recovers me must be screened and not only this damn empiric
study crap. I am not a number. I am an individuum. The result of therapy should be my personality, it should abilify me and not make me
to a medicated zombie. Funnily there is also the so called "Ritalin Zombie". I hope to be understood.

If you are triggered by self-medication. Sorry Sarah, nature took me something at birth and nature showed me something which helps me
all my life. I know you dont like it. It never mede me addictive. I often read you are sober. Just imagine it would not be a problem to enjoy
a glas of wine once a month without getting problems. I never had an addiction. I never had problem to take breaks on self-medication like
I dont have problems to stop Vyvanse for days and weeks.

My balls are big enough to be out of meds and self-meds but it makes me really angry if people think empiric studies decide about my health.

I dont know how it is called in english if a patient is fixed to a bed. But fixing me to a bed not to practice an extreme sport would not helpful.
It is inhuman.

Medications do not only help but change neuro-chemics. Empiric medicine plays roulette, everything on a number but should put the coins on color.

I will see him tomorrow and I will mention it for sure. But I will not mention I know some real bad *** tricks to heal myself which I did not use yet.

I also had another appointment to another doctor and my autism will be diagnosed in winter. I feel my autism is a bigger problem than my ADHD.

... and I have another appointment in some weeks to be prescribed to my self-medication.

Medicine must support the fundamental columns of my personality. I am not a laboratory-rat. I am sick of wasting life-time with the unability of doctors.

I have used my abilities to go deep inside me and if the doctor does not believe me I will use all my power to do what scientist are unable to. I will explain
my neuro-chemics including all receptors.

What would you ask if I maybe write in the future that I am full functioning but only fighting a little bit with autism and ADHD which I have under control?

I am not in the US but what I know about US laws I should/could/would take the former doctor prescribing me SSRI to court and make some millions. Let me
simply ask how many SSRI-user went fat?

Everyone who read this: Fight for individual treatment, have a look at your back-life and question what so called experts say. If I listen to Dr. Parker on youtube
he sounds for me like one of the biggest liars ever. What he forms are Zombies who are out of symptoms but i better have some symptoms left if I just function
and can enjoy life and success.

If ADHD can be a handicap also wrong meds can make handicaps.

I tried to keep it simple but an answer made it complicated.

Hugs@ Sarah, never question what heals almost not if it is a little step.

C15H25N3O
08-28-16, 05:24 PM
It is important for me to function in my extreme sport which is opposite to my job as a self-therapy so I can reduce meds which I dont trust.

I am happy with Vyvanse but I dont trust amphetamines. They partial did a good job but I have more fear to take them over 20 years than practicing extreme sports.

Now my doctor must do a real good job. I dont pay him for prescribing me drugs. I want to be healed wherever it is possible. I pay everything on my own - appointments and meds.

Self-therapy is built on living life and meds should not handicap it.

Sorry for all this angry words.

It is hard to realize 10 years of my life were wasted by the wrong treatment having long term "side-effects".

It is absolutely wrong to make propaganda to take every pill a doctor prescribed because they cannot look into us and we dont realize the price we have to pay sometimes.

C15H25N3O
08-29-16, 10:56 AM
I just come back from my doctor. :eek::scratch::D:giggle:

He certified me everything I found out.
Actually I am in a positive state of hypomania, hyperreflectivity and well-being.
I was totally honest and I have full support to go on with everything I do, with
all researches but should take care not to overexert myself. No critics on cannabis
because it is a stimulant for me. I also have full support to build up my personal
toolbox of self-stabilization including self-medication and self-therapy.

I got my masterplan and have full support.

Now I will go on holiday for extreme sports from all this psycho crap and when I come
back its time to repair and build up creativity, which I know the key for, to reinvent
myself and going back to business.

I love ADHD, autism and bi-polarity.

peace & out

:yes:

To say it simple:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkS9KFEdCKA

sarahsweets
08-29-16, 11:37 AM
About what? I did not mention exactly what helps me but you offend me which feels like propaganda - maybe based on rules.

If you mean self-medication and self-therapy, sorry, only the result is important not what people think and cannot imagine what helps.
You dont discuss AMP with everyone on the streets too and my doctor has no experience in my self-med/therapy. Empirc it is just typical
to try to get rid off ADHD.Anything that makes me functioning and that recovers me must be screened and not only this damn empiric
study crap. I am not a number. I am an individuum. The result of therapy should be my personality, it should abilify me and not make me
to a medicated zombie. Funnily there is also the so called "Ritalin Zombie". I hope to be understood.

I dont know what the issue is with my question? I wasnt really referring to the self medication part, just overall was wondering what your doctor felt about the seratonin thing.

If you are triggered by self-medication. Sorry Sarah, nature took me something at birth and nature showed me something which helps me
all my life. I know you dont like it. It never mede me addictive. I often read you are sober. Just imagine it would not be a problem to enjoy
a glas of wine once a month without getting problems. I never had an addiction. I never had problem to take breaks on self-medication like
I dont have problems to stop Vyvanse for days and weeks.

Self medication doesnt trigger me other then the fact that when it comes to prescription drugs and diagnosis', I believe it should be done under a doctor's care. I realize not everyone will have this opportunity, and not everyone can find a good doctor willing to work with them. So if you mean self medication when you literally have no other option, no doctors available, no pharmacies available,no where at all ever to get treatment- then in that very rare case I would be more understanding of self medication.
We all self medicate in some way or fashion. I used to with alcohol or xanax, I do with caffeine and cigarrettes, and I used to medicate with food. The difference I guess is that these forms are not good for me, and always led to consequences.

My balls are big enough to be out of meds and self-meds but it makes me really angry if people think empiric studies decide about my health.
I dont understand what you mean. I didnt say any studies or mention any studies.

I will see him tomorrow and I will mention it for sure. But I will not mention I know some real bad *** tricks to heal myself which I did not use yet.

my concern lies in trying different meds and things without medical advice. Not whether a doctor would like it or not-more about danger.

I am not in the US but what I know about US laws I should/could/would take the former doctor prescribing me SSRI to court and make some millions. Let me
simply ask how many SSRI-user went fat?

As long as side effects like weight gain are listed as possibilities, then I dont think anyone would have a legal case.

C15H25N3O
08-29-16, 12:50 PM
I feel kind of exhausted after this marathon of self-reflection and reading my personality over 4-5 months.
Maybe one of the hardest jobs or researches I ever did but i realize it is only a milestone and I hope I will
have the power to go on like this in a slower speed.

I know you cared for me and I have to apologize for becoming so impulsive.
You are great caring for so many people in this forums and we can learn so much from each other.

I also know what I did and do could be a danger for others why I dont write details because everyone is different.
Feedback and cooperating with the doctor is most important to succeed.

Everything that makes us confident should be hopefully right.