View Full Version : Write a letter to another member

midnightstar
08-29-16, 05:29 PM
*Please do not name them in the letter*

Write a letter to another forum member and post it here for them to read :)

I'll write one in a bit and post :)

midnightstar
08-29-16, 05:36 PM
Dear Member

You have always been wonderful to me, even when I first joined here in serious need of help, you really had a lot of patience with me even when I was being a complete pain :thankyou:

It's hard for me to put into words how grateful I am for everything you have done for me, cause there is no words in the English language to say how grateful I am and how everything you did for me was appreciated and will always be appreciated :grouphug:

Thank you so much :grouphug:

midnightstar :)

psychopathetic
09-04-16, 02:20 AM
Dear Member, you know who you are.

I miss you. Oh how I miss you.
But...I needed you to move on from me. Months ago I came to the realization that I can never give you what you deserve. What you need to be content. To be at peace with yourself.
And I feel like hell about it. We connected. I connected with you in ways I've never connected with anyone before. Our many long conversations...God how I miss that with you. That for a long time was like a dream come true for me. To have someone I could type messages too...without restraining myself of its length. It didn't matter if I sat in front of my computer for 2 or more hours typing up a monumental message...I always knew that not only would you read it, but that you'd love me for it...not shun me. It's something I've struggled with since I've been part of online communities...I find it so easy to type really long posts, but then only a few people will read it or respond to it. But you...no. You loved me for my long posts...and it sent chills down my back that you'd in turn...send huge, monumental posts back in return! I cherished this about our friendship. I finally found someone just like me in this regard.

And there for a while...I think I was a positive force in your life. I was quite cheerful and happy and silly and supportive.
But...over the months...I started to change. And it wasn't for the better.
I'd often send you messages going on and on about how frustrated I was with things, or how upset...my happiness started fading and I started to become more and more sad.
In the end here I think I was more of a negative to you than a positive. I was a downer...always going on and on about my struggles. I stopped being as silly as I once was, and started to get more and more serious.
And the thing is...is you've already got so much on your plate. So, SO much.
I felt like I was turning into a black hole on you. Sucking light out of your life. It was selfish and you're too beautiful of a person to have to endure such things.

It was my last job that really did things in. The ways you praised me. How much you gushed about me. How thrilled you were and how you'd go on and on about how proud you were of me. And then bam...I started to struggle. And I became so angry and bitter, and I'd type up such angry and immature messages to you. I really showed how immature I was. I feel so dumb in the messages I sent to you. I was so full of rage...
I knew soon after that, that I could never truly be the man you so deserve. I'm too wishy washy. Strong one day, and a piece of **** the next.

And so I started to float off again. And now it's been months since I've attempted to reach out to you.
And I know I'm a piece of ****. I know that.
But dang it. I can never be what you deserve. What you crave. I'm too immature, and I keep going through the same damn loops in life...I've gone nowhere since I've known you, while you've taken huge strides (through great hardship) in yours to improve yourself and your future.

I hate myself for drifting off on you. For leaving you in the cold. I'm heartless.
But I really do feel like you're better off without me. I'm just a piece of ****. I really am. I always have been and damn it...I've only ever shown you how weak I am when it comes to changing that. 2 times you stood by me and supported me through getting employed. 2 times I've done nothing but disappoint you and let you down...I'm so weak. I'm so immature.

I will always love you. You truly are one of my favorite people I've ever met in my life. We connected instantly.
But please, please move on from me. I'm nothing but a wreck, and I wont let myself take you down with me :(.

(((((((HUGS)))))))

I'm so sorry.
:( :( :(

aeon
09-04-16, 03:08 AM
Dear Member,

I'm happy to know you, and if we lived closer, we could go on grand adventures, and maybe even make the society pages. ;)

Yours,
Ian

Little Missy
09-04-16, 08:45 AM
Dear Membah,

What else can I say? You already know.

midnightstar
09-04-16, 08:48 AM
Dear Member

Thanks so much for every time I've recently started making myself worried and PM'd you, you've reassured me and redirected me to silliness :D

Thanks so much :grouphug:

midnightstar
09-04-16, 08:51 AM
Dear Member

Much respect to you for everything you're dealing with at the moment :grouphug:

midnightstar :)