View Full Version : Can someone please reprogramme where the dream I had last night is going please

midnightstar
08-29-16, 05:44 PM
Basically I been obsessing over it all day at work, the basic thing in the dream was ADDF is a country not a forum and a banned member who I tried to help previously came to my house saying they needed a place to stay cause they were getting kicked out of the country so I let them in and hid them away but I was found out and banned member got taken away and in the dream I got taken away as well but idk where I got taken to cause Tigger jumped on me and woke me up :o

My brain, when I was at work, wanted to add the ending to the dream where I either got booted out as well (in the dream I wasn't a mod) or the other ending it wants to add is I get thrown in ADDF jail, if it decides to do a part 2 to that dream I don't want either of those two endings so I'd appreciate it if someone could post what endings would be likely to happen if the forum was an actual country instead of a forum :o

psychopathetic
08-29-16, 06:10 PM
(((((((Sweet Mid-Mids)))))))

Maybe instead of being booted out of the country, or going to jail or something...maybe those who are banned get to go to a disney world of sorts! A big fun amusement park where there's nothing but cotton candy, the funnest rides and big friendly costumed characters.
Everything is based on letting go of tension and built up anger and frustrations...and replacing it all with enjoyment and laughter and a sense of wonder.

Instead of punishing those who get banned...In the wonderful land of ADDF...we help them relax and lighten up! Instead of throwing a troll out and forgetting about him...we forgive him and let him go to the amusement park to have the time of his life...and when he's had a week or so at the amusement park, he'll be SO full of happiness and cheer and love that he'll become yet another awesome resident of this awesome country!

:)

Lunacie
08-29-16, 06:26 PM
:grouphug: Midsy, ADDF is NOT the country where you met those awful people.

The furthest you'd be taken would be to Andi's office where you'd sit down with a cup of tea and have a little talk.

You would explain why that poster should not have been booted in your opinion, and Andi would explain which rules may have been broken by the poster.

It would be quite civilized. Say "hello" to Andi from Funacie when you get there. :)

Greyhound1
08-29-16, 06:32 PM
Part 2 is going to be a beautiful happy ending and conclusion to your dream. You will awake happy you finished the dream!:grouphug:

midnightstar
08-29-16, 06:33 PM
:grouphug: Midsy, ADDF is NOT the country where you met those awful people.

The furthest you'd be taken would be to Andi's office where you'd sit down with a cup of tea and have a little talk.

You would explain why that poster should not have been booted in your opinion, and Andi would explain which rules may have been broken by the poster.

It would be quite civilized. Say "hello" to Andi from Funacie when you get there. :)

Like a naughty kid getting sent to the headteachers office? :lol:

Lunacie
08-29-16, 06:59 PM
Like a naughty kid getting sent to the headteachers office? :lol:

I was thinking you'd seen what the naughty kid had done and the headmaster wants you to tell what you saw. You haven't done anything naughty yourself. :)

midnightstar
08-29-16, 07:26 PM
I should go to bed but I'm too nervous to in case my brain decides to make the dream end with something bad happening :o

Laserbeak
08-29-16, 07:37 PM
You have to try directed dreaming. Realize you're dreaming and guide the dream as best you can in the way you want it to go. Some people have become masters at it. I can do it to a certain extent sometimes, when I'm in a sort of semi-conscious state, but it doesn't prevent me from experiencing nightmares when I'm deep asleep.

Anyway, to repeat, look up directed dreaming.

psychopathetic
08-29-16, 07:39 PM
I should go to bed but I'm too nervous to in case my brain decides to make the dream end with something bad happening :o

(((Midsy)))

I'm sorry this is giving you such a fuss.

Do you have any old stuffed animals you use to play with as a kid stuffed in a closet or box somewhere? Maybe you can take one out and sleep with it tonight, and it'll help give you nice warm fuzzy feelings as you're drifting off to sleep? (Sometimes I snuggle up with a baby blanket when I'm not feeling so well. lol I feel like I should be really ashamed in doing so...seeing as I'm an adult man and all).

psychopathetic
08-29-16, 07:42 PM
You have to try directed dreaming. Realize you're dreaming and guide the dream as best you can in the way you want it to go. Some people have become masters at it. I can do it to a certain extent sometimes, when I'm in a sort of semi-conscious state, but it doesn't prevent me from experiencing nightmares when I'm deep asleep.

Anyway, to repeat, look up directed dreaming.

I had the most amazing dream not too long ago (within the last few months) where this happened.

I started to dream that I was flying above the ocean...no land in sight. Only I wasn't in a plane or anything...and I didn't have any wings...I was like superman with my arms out to my side.

And I looked down, and there was MILLIONS of beautiful jellyfish just beneath the surface of the sea.
At first I felt like I was going to fall...but then I realized it was a dream. I thought it wasn't possible for me to fly...but then I remembered again it was a dream.
And so I flew...and I enjoyed the scenes...and it was amazing!

Joker_Girl
08-30-16, 02:35 AM
I had a really weird dream awhile back, I dreamed I was in a race down the river here east of town where you had to drive your house for a boat. So anyways, I was doing really good (which is remarkable as my house is very large and made of brick), there was a steering wheel on the second floor in the master bedroom in the bay window, and I was winning, there was probably like 30 houses in the race but I was ahead by like a mile! So, I decided to stop and rest at this island that was in the middle of the river.

So I just pulled in there with my house and got out. I guess I just parked it. Even though the river is only like 50 feet across and maybe 10 foot deep, there was a bunch of Aztecs or something who lived there, undisturbed by the rest of civilization. They had sort of normal clothes on but also headdresses. Fortunately, they spoke English.

The Aztecs were like, "Hey, how's it going?"

And I was like, "Oh not too bad, I was just driving my house down the river, but I'm doing real good so I got bored."

And they were like, "Do you want to ride a flying cat?"

And I was like, "Um, YES, obviously!"

So they got me a cat, it just looked like a regular cat but like 8 feet long and with big angel wings, and I got on it, and we flew really high up and it was awesome.

I don't know what it means, but I just wish it was happening right now.

midnightstar
08-30-16, 04:10 AM
(((Midsy)))

I'm sorry this is giving you such a fuss.

Do you have any old stuffed animals you use to play with as a kid stuffed in a closet or box somewhere? Maybe you can take one out and sleep with it tonight, and it'll help give you nice warm fuzzy feelings as you're drifting off to sleep? (Sometimes I snuggle up with a baby blanket when I'm not feeling so well. lol I feel like I should be really ashamed in doing so...seeing as I'm an adult man and all).

I normally have Ebony and/or Tigger sleeping on my bed (although last night I had Tigger sleeping on top of me - I sleep on my side so I have no idea how on earth she found it comfortable :lol:

I gave my soft toys to my workmate's kids (the workmate who had the fire) :o

I just realised, the disney world thing you said about psycho, wouldn't that lead to people deliberately doing something wrong so they get a free trip to disney world? :lol: :grouphug:

psychopathetic
08-30-16, 04:39 AM
I just realised, the disney world thing you said about psycho, wouldn't that lead to people deliberately doing something wrong so they get a free trip to disney world? :lol: :grouphug:

SHHHH!
Don't give away my secret! Haven't you ever wondered why I'm such a trouble maker around this place?!? :giggle:

psychopathetic
08-30-16, 04:40 AM
The Aztecs were like, "Hey, how's it going?"

And I was like, "Oh not too bad...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
haha I love this!!

midnightstar
08-30-16, 05:06 AM
SHHHH!
Don't give away my secret! Haven't you ever wondered why I'm such a trouble maker around this place?!? :giggle:

The most trouble I cause here is accidentally knocking over the piles of boxes where the hugs are kept then I blame Tigger :lol:

BellaVita
08-30-16, 05:06 AM
:grouphug: :grouphug:

How about this:
The person who found the banned member in your house, was humbled by your kindness towards the banned member. They took the banned member to another place where they could work out something with officials (for the banned member) to stay in the country, and you got offered to go on a vacation to a kitty paradise where you get to play with kittens and cats all day long in a house with every scratch post imaginable and fun toys... and you got to take your own kitties too - where they would be pampered and eat delicious food. (And have their own room(s) if they felt uncomfortable around other kitties) And you got pampered with your favorite human food and snacks. :)

You were only getting led to a place because they were thanking you for your kindness towards someone who others thought might not deserve it, because we need more humans like you in the world. :)

sarahsweets
08-30-16, 06:21 AM
How about:
ADDF members heard you were harboring a banned member- beast. They came to you with torches and pitchforks and said "show me the beast!" and you held up a mirror that showed an image of the member-beast. They attempted to storm your castle but your cats and furniture were actually real people who had been turned into other things because of the member-beast, and they came alive and protected you. As the member-beast lay on the ground in a pile ready to die, you managed to kiss them on the cheek before the last petal from a rose fell- and they turned back into the loving and kind person they used to be and you lived happily ever after.

midnightstar
08-30-16, 05:02 PM
How about:
ADDF members heard you were harboring a banned member- beast. They came to you with torches and pitchforks and said "show me the beast!" and you held up a mirror that showed an image of the member-beast. They attempted to storm your castle but your cats and furniture were actually real people who had been turned into other things because of the member-beast, and they came alive and protected you. As the member-beast lay on the ground in a pile ready to die, you managed to kiss them on the cheek before the last petal from a rose fell- and they turned back into the loving and kind person they used to be and you lived happily ever after.

Did you get that idea from disney's Beauty and the Beast? Sounds familiar :lol:

:grouphug: sarah :grouphug: Bella :)

sarahsweets
08-31-16, 04:35 AM
did you get that idea from disney's beauty and the beast? Sounds familiar :lol:

:grouphug: Sarah :grouphug: Bella :)

haha yup. ;)

midnightstar
08-31-16, 04:47 AM
My brain hasn't decided to finish the dream yet *touches wood* :lol: