View Full Version : Provide your preferred mechanism underlying ADHD here.

SB_UK
09-02-16, 02:31 AM
If anything 'happens' in the real world - there is always a mechanism.

ADHD represents the emergence of 'sensitivity' similar to the 'Highly Sensitivie Person' Type, with Henry/Kamila Markram describing the underlying mechanism.

The disorder is caused by sensitivity in an insensitive environment.

All of the above can be mechanistically identified to parts of the brain and to the human stress response.

Please provide alternative mechanisms underlying ADHD so they can be assessed ?

What's the solution to ADHD ?

Simple.

1. Human beings are characterized by the presence of a mind
2. The mind is an evolutionary property which is only in place when moral.
3. Develop an individual/society 's morality through education and experience.
4. Live life morally
5. No hypersensitivity (distress) in an insensitive environment.
6. Trigger prevented from being pulled
7. For prevention is better than cure.
-- Hippocrates
Epidemiology is true medicine - the rest (people doling out useless drugs with nasty side effects, people who hack people apart, the ones that won't let you in until you show them your bank balance and the ones who go on strike until you buy them a designer handbag) isn't medicine at all.

Trust the Epiddidymusymen !!!!!

8. There's nothing wrong with ADDers - we're just wearing tin hats and every single societal interaction involves somebody hitting it with a large stick.
And that's the co$t of an individual/society not knowing morality.
Solution - local food (pretty much all green leafy or soluble fibre based no pesticide/fertilizer) and shelter (sustainable only) by local co-operatives for all - thereafter just mooch around forming voluntary collaborations (co-operatives) to make the world beautiful.
Get bored and move on.

Thereafter - you choose with others that choose - and you are (the F word).

FREE

stef
09-02-16, 03:18 AM
SB, I know that society is quite messed up and i agree with much of your first post; but please believe that you don't need to just automatically condemn the wealthy;

as I've said before here on the forums I work in a law firm and some of these very top partners also possess much kindness and sensitivity. I write this from personal experience. For example, When i returned to work after I lost my mom 2 years ago, I received an outpouring of genuine, spontaneous support and compassion. please, reconsider; the system we live in may be corrupt but there are decent individuals throughout it.

SB_UK
09-02-16, 03:52 AM
SB, I know that society is quite messed up and i agree with much of your first post; but please believe that you don't need to just automatically condemn the wealthy;

as I've said before here on the forums I work in a law firm and some of these very top partners also possess much kindness and sensitivity. I write this from personal experience. For example, When i returned to work after I lost my mom 2 years ago, I received an outpouring of genuine, spontaneous support and compassion. please, reconsider; the system we live in may be corrupt but there are decent individuals throughout it.

If an individual operates immorally (pursuit of money,power) and doesn't reject themselves (mental disorder) - then they've no mind.
I don't think it's possible to be moral under those circumstances - just perhaps to opt for the lesser of two evils or want to be seen as moral ... ... .... so - it's not really anything to do with my opinion - anybody who supports an unequal society - can't be said to have a mind.

What I'm finding is that we experience a remarkable absence in motivation to do things which're bad for society - and so to be able to remain motivated represents selection of a type of people who are not yet enforcedly moral ie moral.

If not enforcedly moral then immoral.

-*-

Not really a condemnation - people can change.
Children aren't moral until receiving an education into morality - all that's lacking in those people who pursue addictive selfish self and collective destroying reward - is a mind which helps them to see that it's not really in anybody's best interests.

SB_UK
09-02-16, 03:56 AM
In some ways - it's professionals invested in the system who condemn.

eg the poor child that's a victim of society to prison
eg the poor children that escape poverty through joining the army into death
eg the poor females that survive in the absence of money through prostitution

It's the problem people that condemn - and once they grow a mind - the problem people that'll dissolve themselves so the trigger on all of the world's problems ie inequality/elitism - dissolves ... ...

and the problems we experience (all poverty/inequality related as expressed by medical and social epidemiologists) are prevented.

SB_UK
09-02-16, 03:59 AM
All that ADHD is - is a mind which self-assembles to rational morality and then a reward system activated by sensory information.

So - all of the above comments are expressed in a kinda' -'And why isn't all of that obvious ?' way - 'And can we just move on as we're not getting any younger' ... ...

SB_UK
09-02-16, 04:35 AM
Just hit the 13th (lovely 13!!) year here - we need to move on.

Hermus
09-02-16, 04:43 AM
Moderator note: A number of posts have been removed since they might be viewed as disrespectful to other members. It would be appreciated to refrain from using negative qualifications relating to any group of people, including professions.