View Full Version : switching from 36+18mg concerta to 54mg

Hopnob
09-09-16, 09:16 AM
So, I just started on 2*54mg a day, instead of 18+38 twice a day, because 54mg seems to work pretty well and one pill is.. well easier.
But after switching I've felt like going off meds completely... How is that even possible :confused::confused::confused:

I'm totally ADD again. Do I really need to take two different pills for the dose to have an effect?

Anyone with any ideas or thoughts on this?? pls share :)

sarahsweets
09-09-16, 12:26 PM
i think that you need more than one dose a day, which is why twice a day may have worked.

aeon
09-09-16, 12:48 PM
I used to do 2x54mg Concerta, 1st at ~8am, 2nd at 1pm, and it was quite nice save the anxiety.

Cheers,
Ian

Toss4n
09-12-16, 01:31 PM
So, I just started on 2*54mg a day, instead of 18+38 twice a day, because 54mg seems to work pretty well and one pill is.. well easier.
But after switching I've felt like going off meds completely... How is that even possible :confused::confused::confused:

I'm totally ADD again. Do I really need to take two different pills for the dose to have an effect?

Anyone with any ideas or thoughts on this?? pls share :)

That does sound weird, but could have something to do with the release mechanism of the tablets, or you were given a placebo. :p Did you change anything else? Are you taking them at the same time, with the same food, etc? Not sure if the consistency of the tablets are different.

Lunacie
09-12-16, 02:34 PM
It may be your new pills are from a different manufacturer.