View Full Version : All about saying sorry?

Stev'o
09-10-16, 12:14 AM
Am I the only one (married), that finds themselves needing to apologize all the time, to our spouses?

namazu
09-10-16, 01:20 AM
Nope.

BellaVita
09-10-16, 01:32 AM
I used to over apologize - but now I try to apologize less. But I still say sorry more than the average Canadian. :lol:

Sorry if this post was stupid.

(;))

aeon
09-10-16, 01:40 AM
I still say sorry more than the average Canadian. :lol:

Oh Dearie Me...doesn’t that officially make you an extrovert? :giggle:

Hehe,
Ian

sarahsweets
09-10-16, 02:48 AM
I am working on not apologizing so much for stuff that doesnt require an apology.

TheFitFatty
09-18-16, 02:05 AM
I'm Canadian, so saying sorry is like breathing. I say it for everything. :D

Enough Rope
09-30-16, 09:47 PM
Hi, first time on the forum... Yes, continual apologies.

To my wife first and foremost. She has recently told me that, "sometimes, it is not enough". And between bouts of forgetfulness and impulsivity, I can see she is right.

I am still trying to figure out what is enough.

I also find myself saying "I'm sorry" to my kids, my boss, my parents... even to myself, when I realize the time I have wasted looking for misplaced papers, car keys...

sarahsweets
10-01-16, 08:16 AM
Hi, first time on the forum... Yes, continual apologies.

To my wife first and foremost. She has recently told me that, "sometimes, it is not enough". And between bouts of forgetfulness and impulsivity, I can see she is right.

I am still trying to figure out what is enough.

I also find myself saying "I'm sorry" to my kids, my boss, my parents... even to myself, when I realize the time I have wasted looking for misplaced papers, car keys...

I cant speak for your wife but when I have heard or said "sometimes sorry is not enough" I think it means sorry isnt anything if its not followed by change. Even if I cant change exactly the thing I said sorry for, if I am trying to change and taking action I think thats what counts.